Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement #151: Stop Letting Baukin make polls!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rep Retirement #151: Stop Letting Baukin make polls!

Continue on.
    2 Turtle Doves
    1.41%
    Monkey!
    1.41%
    Gumby!
    1.41%
    Melons?
    3.52%
    Giada's Melons!
    11.97%
    Bacon
    14.08%
    Freddy Hacked my Bacon :(
    7.75%
    It became 2 slices of bacon!
    7.75%
    I am soooooo bored right now.
    4.93%
    Bring on hockey! (can't choose this option until the Cup has been awarded!)
    7.04%
    I bought some Nachos!
    4.93%
    Wee in the shower? Yes!
    2.11%
    Wee in the shower? Ewe!
    0.70%
    Bostonewe!
    0.70%
    tLodge Smokin' Hots return for summer!
    8.45%
    Quack
    2.11%
    Chocolate Covered Giada's Melons
    10.56%
    I got a pickle!
    3.52%
    Judo Chop!
    0.70%
    And now I live IN A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER!
    4.93%
    Originally posted by Bakunin
    Learning the history and actually suffering through it are very different things. You simply can't appreciate a title as much if you don't suffer through a lot of failure beforehand. To put it another way, if MNS ever gets any, he'll appreciate the experience on a far deeper level than the rest of us did when it was our first time, simply because he's gone far longer and failed far more than we ever did.

Re: Rep Retirement #151: Stop Letting Baukin make polls!

All that and you forgot the poll...

And mispelled his name.
    PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
    Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
    NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Where is the poll??????

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
        All that and you forgot the poll...

And mispelled his name.
        That's because the last thread was such a major fail his name wouldn't be spelled correctly even if I tried!
        Learning the history and actually suffering through it are very different things. You simply can't appreciate a title as much if you don't suffer through a lot of failure beforehand. To put it another way, if MNS ever gets any, he'll appreciate the experience on a far deeper level than the rest of us did when it was our first time, simply because he's gone far longer and failed far more than we ever did.

Comment

"Just when I thought you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this... and totally redeem yourself!"
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gmann View Post
            "Just when I thought you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this... and totally redeem yourself!"
            Awesome!

Comment

Grrrrr...... Got hay to stack tonight, 4 wagons worth sitting in our indoor arena. And the help I've been trying to get tonight is flaking out on me. One just said that they had something else going on tonight. I was trying to get the girlfriend to come out and help as well, as she has been getting some grief from her family about not helping me out with that. But today was her cousin's HS graduation. I still think that sounds kind of shady, having a graduation on a Tuesday, but I digress. Hopefully my brother is going to have some better luck today in rounding up some help.
              bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
                Grrrrr...... Got hay to stack tonight, 4 wagons worth sitting in our indoor arena. And the help I've been trying to get tonight is flaking out on me. One just said that they had something else going on tonight. I was trying to get the girlfriend to come out and help as well, as she has been getting some grief from her family about not helping me out with that. But today was her cousin's HS graduation. I still think that sounds kind of shady, having a graduation on a Tuesday, but I digress. Hopefully my brother is going to have some better luck today in rounding up some help.
                Sorry to hear.

Comment

New thread?
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

What happened to "Lodge" in the title?
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Hi lodge. So on my coworkers last day (last Friday) I handed in my resignation. Only 8 days to go of working in Jackson County. New job is 20 miles from my house instead of 50. Oh, and better pay, better challenges and better atmosphere. I'm looking forward to it.
                      Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                      wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                      7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                        What happened to "Lodge" in the title?
                        It was killed. It's the offseason. Mistakes happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Chickens@NU View Post
                          It was killed. It's the offseason. Mistakes happen.
                          And with you they just keep piling up, pal.
                          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                            And with you they just keep piling up, pal.
                            I know. Just ask my wife.

Comment

subscurbed
                              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Working...
                              X