Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement #151: Stop Letting Baukin make polls!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rep Retirement #151: Stop Letting Baukin make polls!

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    Yeah, I was planning on doing that, I'll have to leave him my hat for safe keeping as well. I don't want to deal with it for the 20 some hours of being on the plane and in airports, each way.
    But that would deny the Swedish girls getting to see you with the Neat Hat.
    Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
    So, I know bbdl would/will chastise me for considering this... but the US Men's Soccer team has a friendly here in Tampa Fri night. I'm seriously considering going, if only to say I've been. Hmmmm.
    It should be a win for the USA. I say go for it. Think of it as getting you ready for the Olympics this summer when the Red, White, and Blue will win a lot there.
    bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
      But that would deny the Swedish girls getting to see you with the Neat Hat.
      It should be a win for the USA. I say go for it. Think of it as getting you ready for the Olympics this summer when the Red, White, and Blue will win a lot there.
      Well, they should have beat Canada too... then again, this game is the first qualifier for WC2014. So since it counts, they'll probably play well.

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!
        Good Morning(?), Monster!
        Good Morning(?), hp1015!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
        Last edited by Ralph Baer; 06-07-2012, 05:52 AM.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Morning, Ralph!

Comment

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!! thursday. (too lazy to do the usual. use your imagination)

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
              GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!! thursday. (too lazy to do the usual. use your imagination)
              I don't think that you should tell the people here to use their imagination!
              Originally posted by Bakunin
              Learning the history and actually suffering through it are very different things. You simply can't appreciate a title as much if you don't suffer through a lot of failure beforehand. To put it another way, if MNS ever gets any, he'll appreciate the experience on a far deeper level than the rest of us did when it was our first time, simply because he's gone far longer and failed far more than we ever did.

Comment

Good Morning Lodge.

Comment

Morning!

The Official Countdown to Pittsburgh is at 24 days.

Driving to Milwaukee on the 30th, and then on to the 'burgh on the 1st.
                  PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                  Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                  NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Good Morning, Lodge!
                    Originally posted by Skeeterman
                    Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                    "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

• Re: Rep Retirement #151: Stop Letting Baukin make polls!

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                      Driving to Milwaukee on the 30th, and then on to the 'burgh on the 1st.
                      Driving U-Haul, Budget or some other rental truck? Will you get a car in Pittsburgh?

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                        Driving U-Haul, Budget or some other rental truck? Will you get a car in Pittsburgh?
                        Budget. They are half the price of the others.

I'll get a car eventually. But i'd say thats at least a year out. I need some stability in my job before I spend any money on that.
                        PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                        Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                        NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                          Budget. They are half the price of the others..
                          Good choice. I've heard and read too many horror stories of terrible service for U-Hauls long distance service, or lack thereof. It also seems their equipment is newer.

Comment

'Morning, all. Congrats to 'ewe and wT on the job situations.
                            And chiming in on the discussions at hand:
                            ~2 mile commute each way. Not bad at all, especially compared to the 22 mile each way I was doing in my truck when I was student teaching/subbing. It took until my last year or so to find a seat in a carpool and save me the gas money.
                            ~Original last name: Gosciewczski. They let the family keep it when they immigrated in, but after a while my grandpa got tired of mispronunciations and struggling to fit it on name badges and forms at work, so we shortened it to it's current version. Hence why I'm not related (that I know of) to any one else with my last name outside of my immediate family.
                            Always a Wildcat...
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
                              So, I know bbdl would/will chastise me for considering this... but the US Men's Soccer team has a friendly here in Tampa Fri night. I'm seriously considering going, if only to say I've been. Hmmmm.
                              You could also cut your dick off, dice it up and put it in a salad. An added bonus is that it would probably be more fun than watching a ****ing soccer game.
                              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                                You could also cut your dick off, dice it up and put it in a salad. An added bonus is that it would probably be more fun than watching a ****ing soccer game.
                                Soccer is more exciting than football, that's for sure. Rugby union has them both beat, though.

Comment

Working...
                                X