Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge #149 - Best adaptation of a movie title-and the lodgie goes to.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rep Retirement Lodge #149 - Best adaptation of a movie title-and the lodgie goes to.

along my movie theme. vote
    The Load Warrior - The Road Warrior
    4.23%
    On Golden Blonde - On Golden Pond
    19.72%
    Schindler's Fist - Schindler's List
    1.41%
    Dude, Where's My Dildo - Dude, Where's My Car
    1.41%
    A Few Hard Men - A Few Good Men
    4.23%
    The Firm - The Firm
    5.63%
    Fatal Erection - Fatal Attraction
    2.82%
    White Men Can't Hump - White Men Can't Jump
    7.04%
    Shaving Ryan's Privates - Saving Private Ryan
    8.45%
    Riding Miss Daisy - Driving Miss Daisy
    11.27%
    The Joy Suck Club - The Joy Luck Club
    2.82%
    Little Oral Annie - Little Orphan Annie
    8.45%
    Free Your Willy - Free Willy
    2.82%
    A Rear And Present Danger - A Real And Present Danger
    4.23%
    Debbie Does Dallas - Freddy Does Giada
    15.49%
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Re: Rep Retirement Lodge #149 - Best adaptation of a movie title-and the lodgie goes

(Samuel Jackson voice)

And where's the ************* poll?!?!?
    Bugs Bunny - 96
    Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

Re: Rep Retirement Lodge #149 - Best adaptation of a movie title-and the lodgie goes

Anyone else use Kaspersky Pure 2.0? I'm trying to get it functional and now my machine just locks up.
      FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

So, I was at my parents' house for dinner tonight, left right as the Bruins game started. By the time I got home, put stuff away, etc., turned the game on, about a minute later, Washington scored. I changed the channel. Since then, no goals by Washington, Bruins have tied it. It's overtime. I should continue watching Revenge, right??

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
          So, I was at my parents' house for dinner tonight, left right as the Bruins game started. By the time I got home, put stuff away, etc., turned the game on, about a minute later, Washington scored. I changed the channel. Since then, no goals by Washington, Bruins have tied it. It's overtime. I should continue watching Revenge, right??
          Cosmically speaking? Only if you're a fan of the Bruins.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
          And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
          Twenty red lights in his honor
          Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

2 more days in Indiana...damm it is boring here, at least work has been very, very good while I've been here. Then I get to go home, and have a movie night with youknowwho on Friday night. Twins game saturday, then hanging out with some friends Saturday night. Just have to get through tomorrow, which could be brutal.
            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Yes, Revenge is great!

Anger ventilated often hurries towards forgiveness; anger concealed often hardens into revenge. ~Edward G. Bulwer-Lytton
              Last edited by Almington; 04-25-2012, 09:25 PM.

Comment

if anyone tivo'd the scheduled allotment of time, you'll miss the end

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                  have a movie night with youknowwho
                  my mom?
                  sigpic

Comment

Glad I stuck with watching Revenge.

Comment

Glad I stuck with watching Revenge.
                      Sorry. I could be mistaken but I think a couple ex Wild players were on the ice for the Bruins to end their season.
                      sigpic

Comment

So, I was having a crappy day today. Co-worker brought up a funny mistake I made yesterday (there was no harm done, and it was funny). I said, "It was Monday, gimme a break."

Ooops. Yesterday was Tuesday. Yeah, it's been that kinda week.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Now I have to suffer with the Red Sox for six months.

Comment

Now I have to suffer with the Red Sox for six months.
                            just wait for the next twins series!

Comment

Originally posted by gmann View Post
                              my mom?
                              You wish.
                              But alas, PB is poster that gets to have that privilege, just scratch the mom part.
                              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Working...
                              X