Read a Newspaper
    0.00%
    Check internet news sites
    3.68%
    Check internet sports sites
    5.26%
    Check other internet sites
    4.21%
    The Three Esses (in no particular order)
    6.32%
    Go for a walk/run
    1.58%
    Go for a bike ride
    1.05%
    Eat breakfast
    5.79%
    Math
    2.63%
    I'm achin' for some bacon
    5.26%
    Have a hankerin' for Giada's melons
    7.89%
    Wonder "who will Freddy Meyer hack today?"
    5.26%
    Wonder "who's that next to me?"
    2.11%
    The 'Other' option
    5.79%
    PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
    Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
    NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 137: Counting the long summer days

continuing with the last topic of conversation

I once racked up a triple digit bar tab at the MSP airport, waiting for my flight to Houghton, on a return trip from Anchorage. **** weather delayed the flight several hours.

edit: Do other people not brush their teeth, put contacts in, put deodorant on and get dressed right away in the morning? Thats what I do, wake up, and on the way to work within 15 minutes.
    Last edited by bigblue_dl; 06-30-2011, 11:47 AM.
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Obvious answer. MATH!!!

...wait, does spelling 1 + 1 with bacon count?

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
        Do other people not brush their teeth, put contacts in, put deodorant on and get dressed right away in the morning? Thats what I do, wake up, and on the way to work within 15 minutes.
        The list could of been 100 items long if we tried to include everything.
        Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
        NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

If I have to come into work tomorrow before I leave for Houghton I am going to flip 5hit on someone. Mother****ing end of quarters are crazy around here
          Originally posted by Twitch Boy
          Like the sign out front says, "the price of freedom is visible here."

Comment

Every time I get a new computer it takes longer to set it up. Why didn't someone tell me that I need an adapter cable to connect left and right channels of TV audio from my DirectV box to the stereo input of the TV card in the computer?
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
              Every time I get a new computer it takes longer to set it up. Why didn't someone tell me that I need an adapter cable to connect left and right channels of TV audio from my DirectV box to the stereo input of the TV card in the computer?
              That someone is called 'the instruction manual' and I doubt you bothered to ask him.
              Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                That someone is called 'the instruction manual' and I doubt you bothered to ask him.
                Manual? These days? There is just a setup sheet with some lousy pictures. I hope that this is what I need http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16882196066.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                  Manual? These days? There is just a setup sheet with some lousy pictures. I hope that this is what I need http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16882196066.
                  You could bike over to a Radio Shack/Office Depot/Best Buy and get that adapter. Shouldn't need to order it online.
                  Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                    You could bike over to a Radio Shack/Office Depot/Best Buy and get that adapter. Shouldn't need to order it online.
                    I tried a local Radio Shack earlier today, and they didn't have it. Assuredly someone does, but I am too lazy to run around.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Drinking redbull/vodkas that are too expensive, but are good. Gotta stay awake atleast until my flight to Atlanta, then can get a nap in. Hour layover in Atlanta, then another nap before Syracuse so I can drive home safely. Gonna be interesting to see how I transition from my boat sleep pattern to my home sleep pattern...

Comment

I walked out of the building for lunch a couple hours ago, and there is a woman, a rather attractive one, sunbathing in a bikini in the yard at work. What the hell is going on? I appreciate her effort to flaunt her hoohas, but is that really the best way to utilize the lunch hour?
                        Last edited by bigblue_dl; 06-30-2011, 01:54 PM. Reason: grammar fix
                        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

I walked out of the building for lunch a couple hours ago, and there is a women, a rather attractive one, sunbathing in a bikini in the yard at work. What the hell is going on? I appreciate her effort to flaunt her hoohas, but is that really the best way to utilize the lunch hour?
                          You're asking the question of if that is the best way to spend lunch? Who cares if it is or not.

Comment

I walked out of the building for lunch a couple hours ago, and there is a women, a rather attractive one, sunbathing in a bikini in the yard at work. What the hell is going on? I appreciate her effort to flaunt her hoohas, but is that really the best way to utilize the lunch hour?
                            She is trying to get ahead in the company. She sounds like a real go getter with upper management secretary potential!
                            Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance

Comment

I walked out of the building for lunch a couple hours ago, and there is a woman, a rather attractive one, sunbathing in a bikini in the yard at work. What the hell is going on? I appreciate her effort to flaunt her hoohas, but is that really the best way to utilize the lunch hour?
                              Only in... wherever you are right now...

Comment

Working...
                              X