Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2011 NASCAR Season: Anyone But The 48

Originally posted by aparch View Post
    Busy watching hockey all weekend. I never expect him to win the pole, and I've found myself too busy lately to keep up with the pole day/practices.
    I hear ya. Next race is in Bristol on the 20th and that weekend will be crazy with March madness for hockey and b-ball. I will find a way to fit it all in.

Comment

Awesome for Regan Smith and the Happy-Shrub show at the end was interesting. Should there be any sanctions or might that ruin the have at it attitude?
      Dance like no one's watching, sing like no one's listening, live each day as if it's your last...

Dirty - I'd be more suited to be the hockey coach at NDSU.

Comment

Originally posted by Larch View Post
        Awesome for Regan Smith and the Happy-Shrub show at the end was interesting. Should there be any sanctions or might that ruin the have at it attitude?
        I think there should be. Both of them have been pushing the limit lately and NASCAR should send them a message. I am not saying it needs to be harsh but at least do something to them.

Comment

Originally posted by dave29 View Post
          I think there should be. Both of them have been pushing the limit lately and NASCAR should send them a message. I am not saying it needs to be harsh but at least do something to them.
          Something beyond probation? I think they should take points away from both, but more from Harvick...IMO, he was worse than Busch in the aftermath. As far as the actual incident during the race, I know why Harvick was mad, and I get why Busch did what he did.
          Dance like no one's watching, sing like no one's listening, live each day as if it's your last...

Dirty - I'd be more suited to be the hockey coach at NDSU.

Comment

Originally posted by Larch View Post
            Something beyond probation? I think they should take points away from both, but more from Harvick...IMO, he was worse than Busch in the aftermath. As far as the actual incident during the race, I know why Harvick was mad, and I get why Busch did what he did.
            Taking away points from both is fair. I think everyone kind of knew this was coming after Homestead last year. I guess we will find out today if anything happens.

Comment

Official word from NASCAR.com is both fined $25K and placed on probation for the next four races.

Comment

Anyone hear about Richard Childress smacking Kyle Busch after the Truck race. Got him in a headlock(Nolan Ryan style) and got a few in. Kyle turtled and Childress still tried to get some in
                I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Gordon gets career win #84 today at Pocono.
                  When you say Tim Whitehead, You haven't said much!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GoBlackBears View Post
                    Carl Edwards finally shows some kinks in the armor too.
                    The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                    "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                    GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                    GO LAKERS!!!
                    GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                    "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                    Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by GoBlackBears View Post
                      Wasn't there an older thread called Anyone But the 24?
                      Twitter: DanMountSports
                      2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Attended my first NASCAR race yesterday after going to short track races for a large portion of my life.

Had a great time.

New Hampshire Motor Speedway is a nice facility and they've really got the traffic situation figured out if you enter from the North which we did.

Sat in turn three and saw Kyle Busch blow his tire right in front of me.

My driver, Jimmie Johnson had a lot of things go wrong all day and still managed to squeak out of a top five.

Definitely an exciting thing to watch for the first time live and I'll be trying to make it back soon!
                        GO LAKERS!!!
                        "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                        Oswego State '09

Comment

Yes. It is fun to watch it live. I went to my first race at Richmond in 2007 and loved it! Someday I would like to be able to say that I made to every track but I might have to wait until retirement in order to reach that goal.

Comment

This is a true NASCAR prayer
                            I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Good for Paul Menard!

Always nice to see a first time winner for someone who has been at it for awhile.
                              GO LAKERS!!!
                              Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
                                Good for Paul Menard!

Always nice to see a first time winner for someone who has been at it for awhile.
                                NASCAR is sure getting what they wanted with these two wildcard spots for the chase. Only six to go. It should be interesting.

Comment

Working...
                                X