Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Detroit Tigers, Volume 1 - The Lou Whitaker version

Hmmm. Pretty basic delivery. We'll see.

Don Kelly is indeed playing 3B tonight. I wouldn't put it past the Tigers to DFA Inge tomorrow to make room for Betemit.
    FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Okay, apparently nowhere in the entire Detroit Tiger organization do they teach the pitcher how to throw the ball to 1st base. Below hasn't been here long enough to pick up on any bad habits.

God, that was fun...

Comment

I like that he knew enough to pretend he was injured immediately after that play.
        PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
        Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
        NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

If I threw a ball like that I'd act like someone chopped my arm off afterwards.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Verrry interesting just now re: DD comments on Inge.

"Right now, we'll make a decision on what move we're going to make when he (Betemit) reports"

It's very possible that we've seen the last of Brandon Inge in a Tiger uniform.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
              Verrry interesting just now re: DD comments on Inge.

"Right now, we'll make a decision on what move we're going to make when he (Betemit) reports"

It's very possible that we've seen the last of Brandon Inge in a Tiger uniform.
              He really stumbled over that response too. Pretty clear Inge is done.
              PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
              Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
              NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

You know, the Call Sam guys might want to take a better look at who they're putting in their commercials. This one has some 400-pound moose that doesn't have a neck (probably because he ate it for a bedtime snack), and he's so big his shadow weighs 220. He's talking about "after a couple days, I knew I was gonna have problems..". Well, you sure didn't have a problem finding the ranch dressing and gravy. Immediately followed by some half-illiterate woman who takes about 10 minutes to read a 9 word sentence off of a teleprompter.

I don't even want to think about the audience they're targeting. At least the producers got the blind guy to face the camera instead of looking like he's staring at airplanes.
                Last edited by Hammer; 07-20-2011, 07:16 PM.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Apparently Inge isn't in the Tigers dugout tonight. There's an awful lot of smoke for there not to be a fire.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                    Apparently Inge isn't in the Tigers dugout tonight. There's an awful lot of smoke for there not to be a fire.
                    Maybe they locked Inge in a room with Raburn and a bat; first one to knock the other out gets to stay a big leaguer. That could take a while.
                    Originally posted by dicaslover
                    Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                    Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

If that's the case, the bat's gonna get broken and they're both gonna starve to death.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Well, Below is off the hook with a no-decision. 4-3 Tigers, bottom 6.

Not a bad first outing at all out of him.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Purcey walks the damn bases loaded to open the 7th, after going 0-2 on the 3rd hitter. It's almost 100 at the park. People aren't in the mood for this.

God, that was fun...

Comment

And two batters later the lead is gone. That's why we throw strikes with the lead instead of walking the whole ballpark.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
                              Maybe they locked Inge in a room with Raburn and a bat; first one to knock the other out gets to stay a big leaguer. That could take a while.
                              Inge, Raburn and Ghandi have a hitting contest. Who wins? (Hint: Ghandi is dead, but he still wins)
                              No man is entitled to the benefits of freedom if he is not vigilant in its preservation. - Douglas MacArthur

The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it. - Albert Einstein

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.- Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Bailey K's Cabrera to end the game. We shouldn't have lost this one.

The postgame could be one to watch.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Working...
                                X