• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Detroit Tigers, Volume 1 - The Lou Whitaker version

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
    *****http://www.catwritr.com/images/goal.gif******
    RABURN!!!

2-0, top 2.

Where the hell has this been for three months? Tony Clark and Carlos Pena used to do this ****, too.
    Yee-hah... .25 coneys on Friday at A&W.

Comment

*****http://www.catwritr.com/images/goal.gif******
      MAGGLIO!!!

2-0, 1 out in the game.
      FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Looks like Ricky is headed for his usual 4-inning outing. 27 pitches. 1 out.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Well, if Raburn doesn't **** things up, Inge is sure to do so.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Jhonny Peralta: All Star

God, that was fun...

Comment

Valverde's not the sharpest, but the ump behind the plate is making orange juice. We're going to be lucky to get out of this one.

God, that was fun...

Comment

One pitch later.........

*****http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2010/4/26/129168105842513119.jpg******

6-4 final.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Well. That was fun to watch for about 12 minutes. Tigers get back to within 4-2. Then a stolen base, an error, a couple hits, then a bomb from Gordon and it's 9-2. That looked like a Phil Coke knockout inning.

God, that was fun...

Comment

• Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                    Well. That was fun to watch for about 12 minutes. Tigers get back to within 4-2. Then a stolen base, an error, a couple hits, then a bomb from Gordon and it's 9-2. That looked like a Phil Coke knockout inning.
                    And then I look up and the get 3 runs in with 2 outs in the inning. ???
                    bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Back to 9-6, but we left the bases juiced to end the 4th.

God, that was fun...

Comment

And they still play the Chicken Dance song in between pitches of an intentional walk.

God, that was fun...

Comment

• Raburn you ****in ****er ****s **** ****ing mother ****er!!
                          bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

The Detroit Tigers tonight, both in the field and on the mound:

God, that was fun...

Comment

So, what are the odds we can set up to get Verlander back on the mound ASAP after the all-star break, or are we going to give him 8 days off and go through the normal rotation like nothing happened?
                              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Based on the second half schedule, the Tigers should move to at least 7-8 above .500 to finish the season. 84-85 wins is still doable but probably won't win the division. It'll be close. Remarkable considering a lineup with Dirks, Raburn, Inge, Santiago, Wells, Worth etc. and a down year from Jackson and Boesch as well as Magglio and Guillen on their last legs. I still think that Leyland will be gone- especially if they don't make the playoffs.

Comment

Working...
                                X