• Show
Clear All

• Re: Detroit Tigers, Volume 1 - The Lou Whitaker version

Rain delay. Hope it's a long one.
    FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

The problem is there's no chance to get this postponed and restarted later on because it's interleague. They'll wait til 1am to play this if need be.
      Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

You're probably right.

If it's possible, I'd rather they scratch this and go with a day-night tomorrow.

God, that was fun...

Comment

• Originally posted by Hammer View Post
          You're probably right.

If it's possible, I'd rather they scratch this and go with a day-night tomorrow.
          Yep, another big cell on the radar headed to downtown Detroit.
          bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
            You're probably right.

The Giants have a home game on Monday afternoon at 2:00, so I don't think you're convincing them to play a Sunday night game in Detroit. More likely a noon doubleheader if they have to play 2 tomorrow, but with a 6-0 score and the storm now moving out of the area, they're going to try to finish this one tonight.

"The game of hockey, though much in vogue on the ice in New England and other parts of the United States, is not much known here."

--The Montreal Gazette, March 4, 1875.

Comment

Well, guess what?

*****http://www.catwritr.com/images/goal.gif******
              TEJADA!!!

GRAND SLAM!!!

10-0 Giants, top 3

God, that was fun...

Comment

What the butt****ing hell?
                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

I was out trimming bushes when the game started. I was only outside 15 minutes and walked in to a 5-0 game. Now, a Ryan Raburn error had a small part in that (go figure), but this pitching staff outside of Verlander has been ridiculous lately. And on the odd night that Brad Penny gives us a nice outing (like last night), the Tigers look like Stephen Hawking trying to play T-Ball when they come to the plate.

God, that was fun...

Comment

And for some reason there's still a ton of people there. Hopefully for their sake they're drunk. They had two hours to prep for this debacle.

God, that was fun...

Comment

They're showing screen shots of fans in attendance. These people look so tickled to be there. This is like watching your buddy get dong-punched and knowing you're next.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Don Kelly is catching. In the 4th inning. That should tell you something about what we're looking at.

God, that was fun...

Comment

I'm glad I sold my tickets to this one.

Comment

They're getting the 2nd half collapse underway a little early this year.
                            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by WSUWarriors View Post
                              I'm glad I sold my tickets to this one.
                              One of the better moves you've made. They should have shelled Zito, throwing on 3 days rest for the first time in forever. Instead Scherzer buries us before we can even come to the plate, by a team that is LAST in the NL in run production. Well, maybe not after tonight...

God, that was fun...

Comment

Verlander and Valverde are All Stars. More to come.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Working...
                                X