Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Detroit Tigers, Volume 1 - The Lou Whitaker version

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
    Very nice. And that's not the best pic I've seen of the one on the left.
    This one's pretty good.

*****http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/8008/6558123688.jpg******
    Last edited by WSUWarriors; 06-14-2011, 08:26 PM.

Comment

Yes. Absolutely. Thank you.
      FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

*****http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2010/4/26/129168105842513119.jpg******

4-0 final.

1 game lead.

God, that was fun...

Comment

One game lead of the central, and a good chance with the backsliding Cleveland squad in town to open that lead up a little more. Its a good time to be a Tiger. However, it is still only June. Something still needs to be done about Raburn.
          bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

I still think the Tigers should have signed him after they decided to let Polanco walk. He's better than the village idiot we've got at 2B now.
            He probably wouldn't have been a bad signing. Then again, this is his sixth team in the last five years. Odds are if he signed when Polanco left, he wouldn't be here now.
            Originally posted by dicaslover
            Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
            Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
              One game lead of the central, and a good chance with the backsliding Cleveland squad in town to open that lead up a little more. Its a good time to be a Tiger. However, it is still only June. Something still needs to be done about Raburn.
              He is here because the Tigers are short on talent ready big league impact players. They took a chance on him based on his second half heroics. He is a career AAA player at best- but guys like Worth, Boesch, Wilks etc. may be also. As long as our pitching holds up as well as Cabrera, we may be able to keep the other teams in the division at arms length. Other than that, this team will not get a sniff at the playoffs- no matter what their h2h record is against teams like NY, Bos, Texas etc. I don't think Dombrowski counted on having Ordonez and Guillen out most of the year, Inge out/slumping, Sizemore flop and a down year from Jackson. Avila is a nice surprise as is the contributions from Peralta and Martinez.

Comment

*****http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2010/4/26/129168105842513119.jpg******

A little late, but moving back into first place and a Ryan Raburn HR deserves Giant Tiger.
                Originally posted by dicaslover
                Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post

A little late, but moving back into first place and a Ryan Raburn HR deserves Giant Tiger.
                  Yea for taking the series, Yea for being the dominant team (and coughing up the second game) and Yea for .25 sliders at A&W.

Comment

Have I gone completely nanners? Is Cabrera batting 3rd, or is this a figment of my imagination?

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
                      He probably wouldn't have been a bad signing. Then again, this is his sixth team in the last five years. Odds are if he signed when Polanco left, he wouldn't be here now.
                      That's fine. We could have learned more about Sizemore without the baptism by fire, and subsequent failure, in Detroit. Oh, and BTW, have you seen what Sizemore is doing in Oakland? How Lloyd McClendon is still a major league hitting coach is beyond me.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Bases loaded, 1 out. All we get to show for it is an Avila RBI walk. I think I've seen this movie before, and I didn't like it then, either.

I think we've got a race to the bottom between the Call Sam commercials and the Little Caesars spots. Both are brutal. If they're going to show commercials between half innings, show the Tigers girls for 2 minutes non-stop, preferably the one that doesn't need a cookie and doesn't look like she's 15.

God, that was fun...

Comment

I think the humidor saved Porcello's butt there.

God, that was fun...

Comment

I would seriously consider hitting the pitcher ahead of Raburn. Dude, you're hitting .190. Don't yap at the ump after he rings you up on a called 3rd.

God, that was fun...

Comment

I would seriously consider hitting the pitcher ahead of Raburn. Dude, you're hitting .190. Don't yap at the ump after he rings you up on a called 3rd.
                              If he yaps at the ump, they might throw him out and then he can't bat anymore. Yap away, good man.
                              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Good point.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Working...
                                X