• Re: Detroit Tigers, Volume 1 - The Lou Whitaker version

*****http://www.catwritr.com/images/goal.gif******
    MARTINEZ!!!

2-1 Tigers, bottom 4.
    FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Gosh, even though it's 2-2 in the 7th, I still feel like we're down a couple of runs. It's felt like that all night.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Maybe this is a discussion for another day, but what's the logic of batting Cabrera fourth when the team so obviously doesn't have three legitimate hitters to put ahead of him?
        Originally posted by dicaslover
        Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
        Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

I suppose the only advantage that I see is that if Miggy bats in the 1st inning, he's guaranteed to have someone on base. And Boesch has been pretty decent lately, this game exempted.

This whole game has been tough to watch. We're not hitting, and we've made enough mistakes in the field to make it feel like we're down 5-2 instead of 3-2.

God, that was fun...

Comment

I know teams are going to adjust eventually, but Albaquerque has something like 37 Ks in 20 innings or so. That's just ridiculous.

God, that was fun...

Comment

• Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
              Maybe this is a discussion for another day, but what's the logic of batting Cabrera fourth when the team so obviously doesn't have three legitimate hitters to put ahead of him?
              Welcome to the last month or so of Detroit sports talk radio.
              bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Ugh. We could have caught Cleveland tonight, but Santiago grounds out to 2nd to end the game, just seconds after nearly hitting a walk-off bomb. He was pinch-hitting for Raburn, so it's not like Raburn would have done anything better.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                  Ugh. We could have caught Cleveland tonight, but Santiago grounds out to 2nd to end the game, just seconds after nearly hitting a walk-off bomb. He was pinch-hitting for Raburn, so it's not like Raburn would have done anything better.
                  Yeah, about three feet foul.

Answer my own question about Seattle: their pitching is pretty good, even though their offense sucks. It's like playing the Baltimore Ravens. No Ichiru last night, either. Now we get to face their top two pitchers. Our semi-AAA lineup really bit tail last night.

Comment

It wouldn't surprise me if, when Ordonez is activated, it's Raburn that gets designated for assignment to make room. They're getting to the point where they're going to have to throw Danny Worth into the water and find out if he can sink or swim.

Oh, and Scott Sizemore had the GW triple for the A's last night against the White Sox.

God, that was fun...

Comment

*****http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2010/4/26/129168105842513119.jpg******

8-1 final.

Tied at the top.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by NorthernLite View Post
                        Going to catch the game Saturday......on our way to Adrian College golf outing !
                        Hope they maintain their winning ways.
                        You picked a good one to go to. Hope you enjoyed yourself. Hope to see you sometime tomorrow.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post

Tied at the top.
                          Don't look now, but the Twins are only 10 back and 8-2 in their last ten.

/not going to count them out until they're ****ing mathematically eliminated.
                          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                            Don't look now, but the Twins are only 10 back and 8-2 in their last ten.

/not going to count them out until they're ****ing mathematically eliminated.
                            It is a long summer, and we never do know when exactly the wheels might fall off.
                            bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Let's see if we can beat King Felix today. Tigers have the best average in baseball so far in June at .325. Indians have played 2 fewer games, but nice to see the team trying to keep it together while they have injuries. The series against the Indians will be huge.

Comment

This inning got messy in a hurry.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Working...
                                X