This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Detroit Tigers, Volume 1 - The Lou Whitaker version

Ryan Perry. Yes. This is a much better option.

Pardon me. I'm going to go put my helmet on. This could get bumpy.
    FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Cabrera doesn't even look close to being right....

God, that was fun...

Comment

Peralta.

No homer light, as we're down 2 in the bottom of the 9th.

God, that was fun...

Comment

That ball is just dying at the warning track tonight. That's at least 3 times tonight where I've reached for the homer light, only to sit here and scratch.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
            Ryan Perry. Yes. This is a much better option.

Pardon me. I'm going to go put my helmet on. This could get bumpy.
            The Tigers have been on a hot streak for a bit, they are due for a hairball game.
            bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Well, if they had hit the **** ball after the 1st inning, or had a big 1st inning after having the bases loaded with none out, this game would have been much different. We did absolutely nothing offensively tonight. And in case we're not paying attention, Cabrera has been in an awful slump for about a week now, and doesn't even look like himself the past couple games. He needs a day or two off.
              Last edited by Hammer; 05-16-2011, 09:51 PM.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                Well, if they had hit the **** ball after the 1st inning, or had a big 1st inning after having the bases loaded with none out, this game would have been much different. We did absolutely nothing offensively tonight. And in case we're not paying attention, Cabrera has been in an awful slump for about a week now, and doesn't even look like himself the past couple games. He needs a day or two off.
                Cabrera's back is wonky... not good. This game was a classic example of a team that *could* win 85-90 games and screw that up.

Comment

Smart money is on a rain-out tonight.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Yep. Rained out.

Oh, and other news in this evenings Detroit News. Benoit has lost the set-up job for the duration.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Benoit is lucky he hasn't been deported after the way he has played.
                      Originally posted by dicaslover
                      Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                      Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Saw on twitter that the Tigers are having Coke make his last start then back to the pen, calling up LH Charlie Furbush from Toledo. Speculation, but worthy of discussion. Benoit was yanked by Leyland, new set up guy is Al-Albaquerque....

Comment

Originally posted by streaker View Post
                          Saw on twitter that the Tigers are having Coke make his last start then back to the pen, calling up LH Charlie Furbush from Toledo. Speculation, but worthy of discussion. Benoit was yanked by Leyland, new set up guy is Al-Albaquerque....
                          Tough to let this name slip past unnoticed.
                          PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                          Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                          NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

That name's been on my radar for a couple years, for more than one reason . At least his parents didn't name him Harold.

I'm surprised that it's Furbush and not Oliver.

Oh, and Armando Galarraga got DFA'd by Arizona today.

God, that was fun...

Comment

I didn't realize this series got moved from Boston to London. I'm waiting for Jack the Ripper to come out of the Green Monster and shank the left fielder.

God, that was fun...

Comment

• Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                                I didn't realize this series got moved from Boston to London. I'm waiting for Jack the Ripper to come out of the Green Monster and shank the left fielder.
                                I would be more worried about some West Ham United fans popping out before Jack.

Scoreless thru five.
                                bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Working...
                                X