X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Detroit Tigers, Volume 1 - The Lou Whitaker version

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
    That's the spirit. While I'm still awake thanks to the Holy Pavelski (Praise be unto his name), I'd like to point out that the Tigers pitching staff is putrid, especially Phil Coke, and Ramon Santiago is a Double-A infielder.
    It's good to see Pavelski score on someone other than the Wings. Seems like he always has a great game against them.

Oh, and Victor Martinez swings like a girl.
    Let's Go Broncos!

Comment

Don't forget that Cabrera coudn't hit the ocean if he fell off of a battleship, and Verlander's heater couldn't break a pane of glass.

See you Monday night.
      FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Cabrera ties the game at 1 in the top of the 9th with a homer.

I can see why nobody goes to games in Oakland. These last two games have been absolutely brutal.
        Originally posted by dicaslover
        Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
        Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Five Brad Pennys does not a nickel make.
          Let's Go Broncos!

Comment

If it wasn't for the Sox and the Twins crapping the bed also I'd already be done with this team. KC and the Indians leading the division? Did Hades freeze over?

Pathetic leadership, pathetic execution and pathetic fundamentals. Thank goodness camping season is coming.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
              Don't forget that Cabrera coudn't hit the ocean if he fell off of a battleship, and Verlander's heater couldn't break a pane of glass.

See you Monday night.
              Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
              Cabrera ties the game at 1 in the top of the 9th with a homer.

I can see why nobody goes to games in Oakland. These last two games have been absolutely brutal.
              For the record, I stopped watching that game in the 7th inning, about an hour before Cabrera's shot.

I'm back, so things should be better.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Yes, sitting in the woods getting eaten by bugs is so much better.

God, that was fun...

Comment

What'd Zumaya do this time? I got a whole bunch of crap about how he got moved to the 60 day DL.
                  "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Nothing this time

It's more issues with the elbow. Anything we ever get out of him again is gravy.

God, that was fun...

Comment

• Re: Detroit Tigers, Volume 1 - The Lou Whitaker version

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                      Yes, sitting in the woods getting eaten by bugs is so much better.
                      That happened once last season and Benadryl and Leinenkugel cured that. There is nothing that can remedy watching Porcello and (name your bullpen meat) pitch, especially when you have highlights such as getting swept four straight by the Indians after the Break. Heck, NCIS re-runs was a better option.

It's not like I rough it... DirecTV in the trailer as long as I have a clear view to the SW (depending on what site and what park I'm in.) Good food on the grill, always have talent to watch on the beach. (That might be a trick in the Yoop this summer-umm- the clear view that is.)

Comment

I think the only guy Coke hasn't walked in the 1st inning is the Coors Light vendor in Section 238.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Well, the end of that road trip did end up being a winning one. Now if only they could find a way to beat the White Sox...
                          Let's Go Broncos!

Comment

funny pictures
                            moar funny pictures

9-3 final.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Hmmmm. Maybe that bunt single in the 5-run 4th will get Jackson untracked.

Oh, and no later than Monday we'll have Henning's usual "MY UTERUS HURTS!!! BRING THE FENCES IN!!!" column after Avila's shot to center. God forbid someone hit one farther than 375 feet and not have it land in the 22nd row,.
                              Last edited by Hammer; 04-23-2011, 05:12 PM.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Nice camera work there. A play at 2nd and we get a shot of Jackson jogging across home plate instead.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Working...
                                X