Detroit Tigers, Volume 1 - The Lou Whitaker version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Detroit Tigers, Volume 1 - The Lou Whitaker version

Here's to Porcello getting the pitching on track.
    Let's Go Broncos!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco View Post
      Here's to Porcello getting the pitching on track.
      And, according to the Skip, "he didn't pitch too bad". Yup, giving up a three run bomb in a tight game isn't pitching too bad.

This keeps up and Leyland will resign by August.

Comment

funny pictures
        moar funny pictures
        Originally posted by dicaslover
        Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
        Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Man, our pitching sucks.

Can I go back to predicting 69-93?

Comment

Penny hasn't been good, that's for certain. Middle relief is close to a disaster as well, but it might get better once Perry returns. Maybe...
            Let's Go Broncos!

Comment

Looking good so far. Up 4-0 middle of the second.
              bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

I'm back, and naturally, I'm angry.

When Leyland went out to argue with the ump today about Rhymes getting thrown out at home, he should have ran to the 3rd base coaching box and kicked Lamont squarely in the ***. Why you would even take a chance making the 3rd out at the plate, when you have the opportunity to have runners on 2nd and 3rd with Cabrera at the plate, is inexplicable.

And then Magglio in the 8th, with 2 out and two on, swings at the first pitch from a new reliever, and promptly pops out, killing the threat. Say goodnight.

It's hard to play baseball, let alone win games, with your head wedged between your buttcheeks.
                FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

I can't wait to hear the explanation for Cabrera getting doubled off second on a fly ball caught by the short stop in short left center.
                  This space for sale.

Comment

I'm with streaker. 69 wins sounds about right.
                    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                      I'm with streaker. 69 wins sounds about right.
                      You know predictions are supposed to happen before the season, right?
                      Let's Go Broncos!

Comment

You know predictions are supposed to happen before the season, right?
                        Before the season I thought we'd get the two months of Brandon Inge hitting .300 10/40 and everyone in Michigan stroking themselves to him. Instead we're getting .228 now, which means .133 in September. This team has 2.5 outfielders divided up amongst 4 bodies, a first baseman, and a bunch of rubbish. Polanco's replacement is still in triple-A because he sucks, and Polanco is hitting over .300 again for the preseason NL favorites.
                        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                          Before the season I thought we'd get the two months of Brandon Inge hitting .300 10/40 and everyone in Michigan stroking themselves to him. Instead we're getting .228 now, which means .133 in September.
                          You take that back!
                          Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                          USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
                            You take that back!
                            Hell no. I'll keep ripping on this team daily if they plan on winning.

Comment

Brandon Inge is the worst third baseman in baseball and Austin Jackson is a strike out king.

Just testing
                              Let's Go Broncos!

Comment

Brandon Inge is the worst third baseman in baseball and Austin Jackson is a strike out king.

Just testing
                                That's the spirit. While I'm still awake thanks to the Holy Pavelski (Praise be unto his name), I'd like to point out that the Tigers pitching staff is putrid, especially Phil Coke, and Ramon Santiago is a Double-A infielder.

Comment

Working...
                                X