Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TV Shows 6: Abed and Troy in the Morning! Havvveeee you met Ted's Wife yet?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TV Shows 6: Abed and Troy in the Morning! Havvveeee you met Ted's Wife yet?

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post

What I wouldn't give for a Saul Goodman spinoff.
    That would be awesome, but would not fit the style of this series, unfortunately.

And the different angle is a possibility, since this show has a lot of red herrings, but I just have this feeling....

I will go on record as I fully believe it's not lackeys.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Re: TV Shows 6: Abed and Troy in the Morning! Havvveeee you met Ted's Wife yet?

Something I just thought about on the replay: was there a significance to Gus changing before going to see Tio? Was that plaid jacket one he was wearing when Hector killed the other Pollos Hermano?
      If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Something I just thought about on the replay: was there a significance to Gus changing before going to see Tio? Was that plaid jacket one he was wearing when Hector killed the other Pollos Hermano?
        Ritual? Respect? I noticed that, but after the explosion, it kinda got lost.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
          Ritual? Respect? I noticed that, but after the explosion, it kinda got lost.
          Nope. I guess it's just his "uniform". The lame yellow shirt and clip on tie is for the Pollos Hermano. The snazzy suits and jackets are for the kingpin. Or something like that.

*****http://image.com.com/tv/images/genie_images/story/2011_usa/b/breakingbad_gusflashback.jpg******

It might have been worthwhile for me to actually try to find that picture first before I posted any crackpot theories.
          Last edited by ExileOnDaytonStreet; 10-09-2011, 11:25 PM.
          If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Ok, that makes sense.

Comment

!!!!!!!
              Not nearly big enough for that episode.

!!!!!!!!!!
              R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

Working...
              X