Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2010-2011 NHL Season Part II - Concussions Are Serious Business, Savvy?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2010-2011 NHL Season Part II - Concussions Are Serious Business, Savvy?

Wow. Vancouver is so intent on not hearing Chelsea Dagger this year that they're going to make sure Chicago doesn't score any goals all series long.

(Yes, I know they wouldn't play it in Vancouver anyway)
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
      That article doesn't mention that he was the 6th guy to throw an octopus Wednesday night and he threw his in the 2nd period. They didn't arrest or fine the guy that threw the one that what'shisname picks up and waves around in the Zamboni area.
      I thought he was the one that ran down the stairs at the end of the anthem?
      This space for sale.

Comment

Originally posted by bueller View Post
        I thought he was the one that ran down the stairs at the end of the anthem?
        http://deadspin.com/#!5791907/if-you...00-and-ejected
        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Comment

Chicago looks gassed. Like a team that spent the last month of the regular season double shifting its top players just to make the playoffs.

Game 2 .... with a goal now from Ben Smith ... may not be the rout it was looking like.

Comment

All the blather over his fine just means that you'll see the tinfoil-wearing sect of the fans throw about 20 of the creatures out there tomorrow afternoon, ejection and $500 ticket be damned.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              All the blather over his fine just means that you'll see the tinfoil-wearing sect of the fans throw about 20 of the creatures out there tomorrow afternoon, ejection and $500 ticket be damned.
              I'll chip in to the fund for anyone who attaches a tin foil hat to the octopus they throw.

Vancouver goal with 13 seconds left to play in the 2nd. This is going to be 2-0 going to Chicago.

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                I'll chip in to the fund for anyone who attaches a tin foil hat to the octopus they throw.

Vancouver goal with 13 seconds left to play in the 2nd. This is going to be 2-0 going to Chicago.
                Hawks have life after Stalberg's goal!
                AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Well this has turned into a fun one 4-3 canucks now!
                  AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Datsyuk is pretty good. I don't watch alot of NHL but I watch Detroit when I can to see Jimmy Howard. Datsyuk is in the right place at the right time, he sticks handles like its velcro'ed to his stick. Never realized how good he was, which probably makes me an idiot NHL fan
                    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

He'd look pretty good in a Bruins uniform.

Another power play for Detroit. Let's see a 2-goal cushion for Howard...
                      1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1995 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2012(!)

Comment

Originally posted by amherstblackbear View Post
                        He'd look pretty good in a Bruins uniform.

Another power play for Detroit. Let's see a 2-goal cushion for Howard...
                        Why, so he can be on a team that does nothing but choke? Wait till they lose tonight, you'll be sucidal

Wow , another great play by Datsyuk, between the legs on a breakway, no goal but nice assist
                        I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Working...
                        X