Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2010-2011 NHL Season Part II - Concussions Are Serious Business, Savvy?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2010-2011 NHL Season Part II - Concussions Are Serious Business, Savvy?

Montreal can thank the refs on this one that its not a touchdown.
    "Look to the end, no matter what it is you are considering. Often enough, God gives man a glimpse of happiness, and then utterly ruins him"

-Herodotus

Comment

Try erasing that goal, you ****ing ECAC reject.

This game is nuts.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
      -Blackadder
      "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
      -Casablanca
      "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
      -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
        That's a goal.
        Originally posted by unh_hockey View Post
        Montreal can thank the refs on this one that its not a touchdown.
        There ya go....happy now?

Comment

Originally posted by OvahInDovah View Post
          I'm going to go with a Michael Ryder turnover. Michael Ryder has played 15 games agianst the team that drafted him, and is goalless in those games.

Tonight's goalies, and their respective records against their opponent:

Carey Price, 12-2-2
          Tim Thomas, 8-14-4
          should be a hat trick for ryder tonight. still some game left to play though
          "Look to the end, no matter what it is you are considering. Often enough, God gives man a glimpse of happiness, and then utterly ruins him"

-Herodotus

Comment

Tuuka Rask should be opposing Montreal's back up right now. This is crazygonuts.

On a personal note, I think Brian Gionta exists solely to make me miserable.
            Last edited by Jon; 02-09-2011, 08:34 PM.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
            -Blackadder
            -Casablanca
            "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
            -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Poor Habs have to play tomorrow night, too.

Comment

Originally posted by OvahInDovah View Post
                Poor Habs have to play tomorrow night, too.
                Don't emulate the Celtics.

We need GLM to make fun of Jack Edwards and his love of the phrase "cocks and fires". It's pretty funny.
                Last edited by Jon; 02-09-2011, 08:41 PM.

-Blackadder
                -Casablanca
                -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

2 Point Conversion is good
                  Cat Chat, The U.P's best College Sports Show. Check us out at www.catchattv.org

Born a Black Bear
                  1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1995 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2012

A NMU Wildcat for Life
                  1980 1981 1989 1991 1992 1993 1999 2010

NMU Hockey
                  2006-2007: 15-24-2
                  2007-2008: 20-20-4
                  2008-2009: 18-16-5

1903 1912 1915 1916 1918 2004 2007

Comment

Make it stop!!!!

Comment

Jack Edwards making fun of the USA chant when there are 3 Canadian forwards on the ice for the B's.
                      And more fisticuffmanship.

-Blackadder
                      -Casablanca
                      -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Wow. Benoit Pouliot doing a pretty nice impression of Brent Johnson there. And I have Krejci on my fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                          Jack Edwards making fun of the USA chant when there are 3 Canadian forwards on the ice for the B's.
                          And more fisticuffmanship.
                          I tool on Jack a lot, but good for him. It's ********.

Comment

*****http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2011/0209/nhl_g_thomas11_576.jpg******

Not a bad picture.

Comment

Now this is Hab's-B's hockey.

EDDIE SHORE!
                              the state of hockey is good

Comment

Holy crap - another full on brawl to end the game. UGLY.

Comment

Working...
                                X