Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2010-2011 NHL Season Part II - Concussions Are Serious Business, Savvy?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2010-2011 NHL Season Part II - Concussions Are Serious Business, Savvy?

I'd rather listen to the Fratellis than "Ole."
    the state of hockey is good

Comment

Apparently the Stars were unhappy with Mr. Crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by dave29 View Post
        Apparently the Stars were unhappy with Mr. Crawford.
        Minnesota-Dallas coach swap?
        the state of hockey is good

Comment

It seems like Buffalo Sabres fans are going to get shafted in some parts of Upstate NY. MSG made a deal after Adelphia collapsed to carry Sabres games, but the Knicks and the Rangers get first priority so it seems like fans get hosed over the a meaningless NBA game. Figures.
          Twitter: DanMountSports
          2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

A little surprised Richards and Crawford were canned after just two years. I mean it's not like they were Dave Lewis bad.

Comment

Just got cheap Tix off StubHub for the Wings game Saturday. (3 upper bowl seats just to say we were there for what would have been one upper level seat and a beer thru ticketmaster)

Now to just find a hotel for Friday night (can drive back to Chi-town after the game).
              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

I apperantly read the playoff thing all wrong. No worries Sabres fans.

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

• Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post
                  The whole five of them are breathing a huge sigh of relief.
                  The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                  "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                  GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                  GO LAKERS!!!
                  GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                  "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                  Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
                    You're a Rangers fan. You should be happy if Buffalo knocks out the Scumbag Flyers.

Comment

• Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post
                      You're a Rangers fan. You should be happy if Buffalo knocks out the Scumbag Flyers.
                      Did I say I wouldn't be?
                      The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                      "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                      GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                      GO LAKERS!!!
                      GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                      "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                      Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by dave29 View Post
                        Didn't UND just start using it this year?
                        Nope. They had it last year, too.

And I don't know how long the MLB preview for their season package is (it might have ended), but those channels overlap the NHL channels. Yay bonus hockey!
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
                          Not cool.
                          Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                          And I don't know how long the MLB preview for their season package is (it might have ended), but those channels overlap the NHL channels. Yay bonus hockey!
                          I tried watching one of the preview games today, and I was told to contact my cable company. So, it may have been blacked out again.
                          Go Red!!

National Champions: 1954, 1985, 201x

Houston Field House, Cheel Arena, Agganis Arena, Magness Arena, Ritter Arena, Messa Rink, Matthews Arena, Von Braun Center, Lynah Rink, Starr Rink, Appleton Arena, Dwyer Arena, Buffalo State Ice Arena, Kelley Rink (also Verizon Center (DC), Herb Brooks Arena, Fenway Park (Frozen Fenway I), Times Union Center, DCU Center, Blue Cross Arena)

Comment

Originally posted by burgie12 View Post

I tried watching one of the preview games today, and I was told to contact my cable company. So, it may have been blacked out again.
                            Yep, it went through the 10th of April. It was pretty cool while it lasted though.

Comment

Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post
                              You were a dumbass? Shocking.
                              Cornell University Men's Hockey
                              NCAA Champions: 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champions: 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010, 2024
                              Ivy League Champions: 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                                Nope. They had it last year, too.
                                What a bunch of copycats.

Comment

Working...
                                X