Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2010-2011 NHL Season Part II - Concussions Are Serious Business, Savvy?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2010-2011 NHL Season Part II - Concussions Are Serious Business, Savvy?

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
    When it rains in Ranger land, it pours. Drury out 6 weeks due to knee surgery.
    He has made little to no contribution this season. His loss won't be felt. It's the loss of Gaborik that's the real problem. Oh you mean to tell me he's not injured? Could have fooled me!

:sigh:
    Feed The Hungry! Click once a day!

Comment

Hope you had the over in the Bruins/habs game....didn't see that coming.

Comment

Full scale brawl now, including a weak Price-Thomas goalie fight

Comment

Originally posted by OvahInDovah View Post
          Hope you had the over in the Bruins/habs game....didn't see that coming.
          Negative. Had a parlay with the B's covering and the under. Ah well.

WISH I WAS AT THE GAME.
          UNH Wildcat Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by UNH GH View Post
            Negative. Had a parlay with the B's covering and the under. Ah well.

WISH I WAS AT THE GAME.
            It's been entertaining.... was hoping for more out of the Price-Thomas matchup....but I thought it was cool that Carey followed the code. Both seemed to have a good laugh about it after.

Comment

montreal has cashed in on a lot of PPGs last two games. bruins need to learn to stay outta the box ( in general)
              "Look to the end, no matter what it is you are considering. Often enough, God gives man a glimpse of happiness, and then utterly ruins him"

-Herodotus

Comment

Wow, this is a seriously crazy period....

7 goals so far between the teams, 6 goals in 4:18...and the aforementioned line brawl.

Oh, and there's 7 minutes to go in the 2nd!!!!

Comment

Make that 8 goals in the period.... w t f

Comment

Ah, yes, the "USA" chant goes up at the TD Banknorth Garden. Idiots. May want to check Montreal's roster -predominantly American.

Comment

Ah, yes, the "USA" chant goes up at the TD Banknorth Garden. Idiots. May want to check Montreal's roster -predominantly American.
                      our Slovakian captain enjoyed it.
                      We secretly replaced Price and Thomas with giant sieves. Can you tell?

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                      -Blackadder
                      "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                      -Casablanca
                      "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                      -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Maybe it was directed at the Montreal fans at the game.
                        Cat Chat, The U.P's best College Sports Show. Check us out at www.catchattv.org

Born a Black Bear
                        1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1995 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2012

A NMU Wildcat for Life
                        1980 1981 1989 1991 1992 1993 1999 2010

NMU Hockey
                        2006-2007: 15-24-2
                        2007-2008: 20-20-4
                        2008-2009: 18-16-5

1903 1912 1915 1916 1918 2004 2007

Comment

I hate saying it, but this is a similar game to the Lucic-Komisarek game from '08 that started the Bruins on their run over the Habs.

I'm just really surprised to see Montreal's anemic offense score 4 goals in a period. Of course, they had to give up 4. Grrrr.

Comment

Originally posted by NMU8405 View Post
                            Maybe it was directed at the Montreal fans at the game.
                            And maybe the Canadiens will call me up to play tomorrow night.

Comment

And maybe the Canadiens will call me up to play tomorrow night.
                              They could use a goalie.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                              -Blackadder
                              -Casablanca
                              "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                              -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

That's a goal.

-Blackadder
                                -Casablanca
                                -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Working...
                                X