Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2010-2011 NHL Season Part II - Concussions Are Serious Business, Savvy?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2010-2011 NHL Season Part II - Concussions Are Serious Business, Savvy?

I thought Stewart was one of Colorado's better players during the Sharks-Avs playoff series last year. Go figure.
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Sale of Sabres to Pegula is just about complete

To which Brett Hull's left skate chimed in and said, "Do you want to see my first Stanley Cup ring?"

Comment

Grapes calls out Lemieux for his comments earlier this week about head shots. Awesome.
        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
        Originally posted by Quizmire
        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
          Grapes calls out Lemieux for his comments earlier this week about head shots. Awesome.
          Grapes doesn't pull any punches, even when it comes to God Mario.
          Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Comment

Dear Calgary,

White shorts NEVER look good as a part of a hockey jersey.
            Twitter: DanMountSports
            2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post
              Dear Calgary,

Calgary is full of bad ideas. While the black C does look neat, it is sacrilege.
              the state of hockey is good

Comment

Also, I find it disturbing that no Flames player grew a Lanny moustache for this game.

Comment

Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post
                  Dear Calgary,

Just got home and turned on the game -- they're tan, not white.

Talk about OLD SCHOOL!

*****http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/8f/1926-27_Calgary_Tigers.JPG/800px-1926-27_Calgary_Tigers.JPG******

We were listening to the Calgary radio pre-game show on XM while driving home. Flames PBP guy Peter Maher said the Blue Angels did the flyover --- it was the freakin' Canadian Forces Snowbirds.

Revoke his citizenship immediately!

Comment

Canadiens are mailing this one in.

Comment

Indeed. Thanks for nothing, Montreal.

Comment

• Originally posted by SteveP View Post
                        Just got home and turned on the game -- they're tan, not white.
                        That doesn't make them any less hideous.
                        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                        Originally posted by Quizmire
                        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                          That doesn't make them any less hideous.
                          No doubt. Those were horrible.

Comment

I liked the unis except for the shorts.

And that goalie mask was creepy.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by SteveP View Post
                              Canadiens are mailing this one in.
                              Sad but true. One of the hallmarks of this not so talented team has been their compete level, which has disappeared. They look like a team begging for a change...and I don't a meaningless move of sending out a 4th liner. Painful to watch right now.

Comment

Calgary forgot the cardinal rule of fashion. No white hockey shorts after Labor Day.....

or any other day for that matter.
                                Twitter: DanMountSports
                                2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Working...
                                X