Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2010-2011 NHL Season Part II - Concussions Are Serious Business, Savvy?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2010-2011 NHL Season Part II - Concussions Are Serious Business, Savvy?

Originally posted by RMUColonials View Post
    Yeah, because that had something to do with fan dedication......
    Oh yes, there were so many fans there and games were selling out. Wait, you mean fan support was tepid at best?
    Feed The Hungry! Click once a day!

Comment

Mr. Seidenberg - please pick up your jock strap at the lost and found. As Joe Bowen says, "Holy Mackinaw" what a goal by Grabovski!
      Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Comment

Bruins are not looking good right now. Jeez.
        UNH Wildcat Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by Terrierbyassociation View Post
          Oh yes, there were so many fans there and games were selling out. Wait, you mean fan support was tepid at best?
          They were playing to 96% capacity that season....what exactly about that is tepid?
          HT: Bucs FC - IV.46

Comment

Good Lord the Wild are straight-up OWNING the Canucks in the third, but can't get it to go in the effing net.
            the state of hockey is good

Comment

Only Kessel could score twice and still be a -2 (and yes, I know both goals were on the powerplay).

Comment

Originally posted by SteveP View Post
                Mr. Seidenberg - please pick up your jock strap at the lost and found. As Joe Bowen says, "Holy Mackinaw" what a goal by Grabovski!
                Quite a night for Grabbo

******* width="640" height="383" id="embed" classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000">****** name="movie" value="http://nhl.cdn.neulion.net/u/videocenter/embed.swf" />****** name="quality" value="high" />****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true" />****** name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" />****** name="flashVars" value="catid=802&id=97997&server=http://video.mapleleafs.nhl.com/videocenter/&pageurl=http://video.mapleleafs.nhl.com/videocenter/&nlwa=http://app2.neulion.com/videocenter/nhl/" />****** name="embed" pluginspage="http://www.adobe.com/go/getflashplayer" src="http://nhl.cdn.neulion.net/u/videocenter/embed.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="383" quality="high" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" flashVars="catid=802&id=97997&server=http://video.mapleleafs.nhl.com/videocenter/&pageurl=http://video.mapleleafs.nhl.com/videocenter/&nlwa=http://app2.neulion.com/videocenter/nhl/">

Comment

Quite a night for Grabbo
                  That's the way to respond to a big Chara check..........not with the goons on a clean hit.

Also, here's a quick shout out to Brendon Nash for cracking the Canadiens line up last night. It may be due to injuries but the kid is leading Hamilton in scoring among defensemen and is a +12, not a bad transition from the ECAC to the pros. Way to go.
                  Cornell '92, Michigan '97 - Go Red! Go Blue!
                  I flex a real hard juice card.

Comment

Originally posted by MoFan View Post
                    That's the way to respond to a big Chara check..........not with the goons on a clean hit.
                    Not sure about the first hit -- even though Chara is about a foot taller. Wonder if Campbell is looking it over today? Probably NOT!

Also, here's a quick shout out to Brendon Nash for cracking the Canadiens line up last night. It may be due to injuries but the kid is leading Hamilton in scoring among defensemen and is a +12, not a bad transition from the ECAC to the pros. Way to go.
                    And a shout to former Notre Damers Christian Hanson and Eric Condra. Both having good seasons in the AHL, now with the Leafs and Senators respectively.

Comment

Quite a night for Grabbo
                      Why can't the Canadiens get guys like this or little Kostitsyn?

Nash is heading out west with the Habs. Spacek is expected back tomorrow night against Edmonton, but it's cool that he's travelling with the team. He didn't look bad at alll last night; thought he could have had more ice time (PK Subban played a few seconds short of 30 minutes).

Comment

Any truth to the rumor that the loser of tomorrow's tilt between Phoenix and Atlanta has to up and move their franchise to Winnipeg for next season?
                        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                          Any truth to the rumor that the loser of tomorrow's tilt between Phoenix and Atlanta has to up and move their franchise to Winnipeg for next season?
                          That would be fun to watch, but I'd want it to be like a playoff series - best of 7, and continuous OT in the event of a tie at the end of regulation.

/pipe-dream

Comment

I would like an NHL player to come in and help me with my work. Should I give Brian Burke a ring? One PC grad to another?

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                            -Blackadder
                            "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                            -Casablanca
                            "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                            -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                              That would be fun to watch, but I'd want it to be like a playoff series - best of 7, and continuous OT in the event of a tie at the end of regulation.

/pipe-dream
                              Ha! That would be fun.

I can't believe the NHL would be so willing to give up on ATL after the investment and struggle to keep a team in PHX. How do you fight for three years for one "lost" cause, and then not even give 30 minutes to another?

Let's move the Islanders to KC, PHX to Winnipeg, and the Thrashers to ... Hell, I don't know... Hamilton and Quebec City aren't ready for an NHL club, so I guess ATL gets a stay of execution till someone ponies up for a new barn.
                              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                                Let's move the Islanders to KC, PHX to Winnipeg, and the Thrashers to ... Hell, I don't know... Hamilton and Quebec City aren't ready for an NHL club, so I guess ATL gets a stay of execution till someone ponies up for a new barn.
                                Charlottetown!
                                the state of hockey is good

Comment

Working...
                                X