Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday Mrs. Chickens!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Happy Birthday Mrs. Chickens!!

    Hey Slippers- make sure you tell the better half happy birthday!!

  • #2
    Re: Happy Birthday Mrs. Chickens!!

    Happy Birthday!

    No time no post. I hope that Colonel Sanders didn't catch you.
    sigpic

    Let's Go 'Tute!

    Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

    2012 Poser Of The Year

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Happy Birthday Mrs. Chickens!!

      Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
      Hey Slippers- make sure you tell the better half happy birthday!!
      I will... BTW,

      H
      APPY BIRTHDAY HUN!
      Originally posted by Bakunin
      Learning the history and actually suffering through it are very different things. You simply can't appreciate a title as much if you don't suffer through a lot of failure beforehand. To put it another way, if MNS ever gets any, he'll appreciate the experience on a far deeper level than the rest of us did when it was our first time, simply because he's gone far longer and failed far more than we ever did.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Happy Birthday Mrs. Chickens!!

        Hi all! Thanks for the bday wishes! Its been forever since I've been on here, but I took the day off, which gives me time to play!
        Why do you need a Minuteman when you can have Husky Looove?!?!
        bigmrg74: You say that now, wait nine months after Mr. Chickens there slips one past your five hole and its wiggling and kicking and wanting to bust out of there.
        Mrs Chickens:I'm merely admiring from a professional PT prospective... nothing wrong with watching a bunch of half naked guys performing all sorts of athletic feats!
        Animal Crossing Wii Code: 0259-3860-0116 (Jean, Chixvill)

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Happy Birthday Mrs. Chickens!!

          Originally posted by Mrs. Chickens View Post
          Hi all! Thanks for the bday wishes! Its been forever since I've been on here, but I took the day off, which gives me time to play!
          And the best thing you could find to do was to come on here?

          Happy Birthday!

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Happy Birthday Mrs. Chickens!!

            This is the one time talking about chicken breasts might be considered inappropriate.

            Happy Birthday!
            PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
            Steam Profile

            Sports Allegiance
            NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Happy Birthday Mrs. Chickens!!

              Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
              This is the one time talking about chicken breasts might be considered inappropriate.

              Happy Birthday!
              Hey Now!
              Originally posted by Bakunin
              Learning the history and actually suffering through it are very different things. You simply can't appreciate a title as much if you don't suffer through a lot of failure beforehand. To put it another way, if MNS ever gets any, he'll appreciate the experience on a far deeper level than the rest of us did when it was our first time, simply because he's gone far longer and failed far more than we ever did.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Happy Birthday Mrs. Chickens!!

                Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                And the best thing you could find to do was to come on here?

                Happy Birthday!
                whats better than catching up with a bunch of people Ive never actually met before?!?! :P
                plus... i get bored very easily... i have a hard time entertaining myself! so this is a good method of entertainment most of the time!
                Why do you need a Minuteman when you can have Husky Looove?!?!
                bigmrg74: You say that now, wait nine months after Mr. Chickens there slips one past your five hole and its wiggling and kicking and wanting to bust out of there.
                Mrs Chickens:I'm merely admiring from a professional PT prospective... nothing wrong with watching a bunch of half naked guys performing all sorts of athletic feats!
                Animal Crossing Wii Code: 0259-3860-0116 (Jean, Chixvill)

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Happy Birthday Mrs. Chickens!!

                  Happy Birthday, Senora Pollo!
                  I was told there would be no math...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Happy Birthday Mrs. Chickens!!

                    Bock.bock. BA-BOCK!
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Happy Birthday Mrs. Chickens!!

                      Happy Birthday!
                      Originally posted by Skeeterman
                      Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                      "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

                      "No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Happy Birthday Mrs. Chickens!!

                        Happy Birthday!
                        Quinnipiac Bobcats
                        2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22 ECAC Regular Season Champions
                        2013 East Regional Champions, Frozen Four
                        2014 East Regional
                        2015 West Regional
                        2016 ECAC Tournament Champions, East Regional Champions, Frozen Four
                        2019 Midwest Regional
                        2021 West Regional
                        2022 Midwest Regional

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Happy Birthday Mrs. Chickens!!

                          Happy Birthday!
                          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                          Patreon for exclusive writing content
                          Adventures With Amber Marie

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Happy Birthday Mrs. Chickens!!

                            Originally posted by Mrs. Chickens View Post
                            whats better than catching up with a bunch of people Ive never actually met before?!?! :P
                            plus... i get bored very easily... i have a hard time entertaining myself! so this is a good method of entertainment most of the time!
                            Where is commie? I can't believe he let this one slip!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Happy Birthday Mrs. Chickens!!

                              Happy birthday!
                              Twitter: DanMountSports
                              2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

                              2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

                              Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

                              "There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

                              Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X