Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And the new villain(s) for The Dark Knight Rises are...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: And the new villain(s) for The Dark Knight Rises are...

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
    It's been a rough summer for the nerds. First, Disney buys the Star Wars franchise, then they make World War Z tame enough to earn a PG-13 instead of going for the R and now this? It's hard out there for a fanboy.
    The fanboys love Star Wars being owned by Disney and being made by Abrams. (not me but I dislike Abrams and I dont want more Star Wars) If the tickets were on sale now it would already be over a billion worldwide just cause the original cast is gonna have parts in them.

I forgot people wanted Depp to play the Joker...I think I wanted Glover because he is psycho in real life
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      The fanboys love Star Wars being owned by Disney and being made by Abrams. (not me but I dislike Abrams and I dont want more Star Wars) If the tickets were on sale now it would already be over a billion worldwide just cause the original cast is gonna have parts in them.

I forgot people wanted Depp to play the Joker...I think I wanted Glover because he is psycho in real life
      I think it's disturbing how much Handy and I are on the same page on this non-Roboshark related thing. Heh!

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
      -Blackadder
      "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
      -Casablanca
      "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
      -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

All the hardcore comic book nerds in the office look like someone shot their puppy today.

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
          It's been a rough summer for the nerds. First, Disney buys the Star Wars franchise, then they make World War Z tame enough to earn a PG-13 instead of going for the R and now this? It's hard out there for a fanboy.
          Let's also not forget the potential nerd-pocalypse if John Hurt's Doctor is revealed to be the true Nine and mess up the order of The Doctor.
          Twitter: DanMountSports
          2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

This guy's room is exactly how I would envision one of these dorks:

Who are you?:

And the same:

Comment

The best part is they will all still be there to watch it and then talk about how they knew the whole time. They are like the Gopher fans who say they are gonna cancel season tickets because of the Big Ten or stop watching on TV because FSN changes crews
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                The best part is they will all still be there to watch it and then talk about how they knew the whole time. They are like the Gopher fans who say they are gonna cancel season tickets because of the Big Ten or stop watching on TV because FSN changes crews
                +1.
                the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  All the hardcore comic book nerds in the office look like someone shot their puppy today.
                  I really can't stand a lot of comic book nerds. And this is from somebody who plays a lot of video games and Magic.
                  U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                  Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                  I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                  But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                  Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                  Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Hey, at least Ben Affleck won't ever use a Bat Credit Card.

Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Rumors are flyin that Bryan Cranston has agreed to play Lex Luthor in Superman/Batman...
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        Rumors are flyin that Bryan Cranston has agreed to play Lex Luthor in Superman/Batman...
                        Speaking of Bryan Cranston, was anyone going to tell me that Walter White's middle name is my last name? USCHO has let me down again...

Next you won't tell me when {PROVICED is being removed. Sniff...
                        Last edited by Jon; 09-03-2013, 02:37 PM.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                        -Blackadder
                        "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                        -Casablanca
                        "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                        -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Working...
                        X