The Twin Cities - Do you Dealeebob?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Twin Cities - Do you Dealeebob?

This is for everybody out in the Twin Cities area. I was recently approached by a sales guy for a website based out in the Twin Cities area called Dealeebob.com, which is pretty much a Groupon rip off I guess, but they were giving me promises of a more locally focused targeting of potential clients, like everybody within 10 miles of my location instead of just everybody from all over the Detroit Area. They're looking to expand into the Detroit Metro Area around March 1st, and they're trying to line up potential services to get themselves set up in the market. What I was wondering just how many of you guys are already on their deal of the day mailing list, and what you guys think of some of the deals themselves??
    bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Re: The Twin Cities - Do you Dealeebob?

I've never heard of them, and I get deal E-Mails from Groupon, Living Social, Twin Cities 365, CBS, and others...

Comment

No.

Groupon, GoGo and one other that I forget. 99.9% crap that I delete immediately. That .01% though can be some great deals. Got one today for $37 cost for $75 food and drink at Murray's Steakhouse - excellent!

Comment

I never use any of those coupon sites. I get enough crap email as it is. I also don't like the ones that use affiliate programs. Just what I need is people bothering me to use "their" link to the coupon so they can credit.
        PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
        Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
        NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Working...
        X