X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Obama 7 - now what?

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
    I wonder how many of those 31 states still have sodomy laws on the books? It would be kind of difficult to affirm same-sex marriage if the two people can't legally have sex wouldn't you think? I certainly can't google sodomy laws while sitting at work...but its an interesting thought...
    I'm guessing not many. Or at least that they aren't enforced, since Lawrence v. Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
      AND NOW HE'S HOPING HE CAN GET HELP FROM A PRESIDENT
      MADE IN KENYA
      *Yawn*

What part of Kenya is Honolulu in, anyway?
      If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
        *Yawn*

What part of Kenya is Honolulu in, anyway?

Humor. It is a difficult concept, Admiral.
        Boston University Terriers
        1971, 1972, 1978, 1995 and 2009 National Champions.

I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Comment

Originally posted by DisplacedCornellian View Post
          I'm guessing not many. Or at least that they aren't enforced, since Lawrence v. Texas.
          Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          I thought the Supreme Court had shot any of those laws down a couple of years ago but I could be wrong.
          Hmm...I stand corrected, must have missed Lawrence v. Texas while I was living in the middle of nowhere Ohio...
          Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by SPIN CONTROL View Post
            She gets to keep her jugs though.

As for the sex tape, reportedly it shows that she is not the master of her own domain...
            Sinner!!
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              Gotta love this letter to the editor in the Mpls. Star Tribune today.

It's not enough to ban gay marriage folks. We need to ban homosexuality to save ourselves.
              Gerry Jones...

or...

*****http://www.mkrob.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/jerry-jones-cowboys-owner.jpg******

Comment

Originally posted by bostonewe View Post
                *****http://www.mkrob.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/jerry-jones-cowboys-owner.jpg******
                ****!!!!!!!!

a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidB View Post
                  Humor. It is a difficult concept, Admiral.
                  What do you expect from paint thinner nation?
                  I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by Plante26 View Post
                    Jews demanding that circumcisions stop being performed at birth?
                    8 days later. It's called a Bris.
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids
                    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                      8 days later. It's called a Bris.
                      I thought it was 12 (i.e., the 12 days of Christmas -- between birth and circumcision). Another urban legend blown to hell.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                        I thought it was 12 (i.e., the 12 days of Christmas -- between birth and circumcision). Another urban legend blown to hell.
                        the Twelve Days of Christmas is the time between Christmas and Epiphany
                        Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                        "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                        Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                        Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
                          the Twelve Days of Christmas is the time between Christmas and Epiphany
                          That's right. I knew that. And in the song, Jesus is the bird, 4 are the gospels, 10 are the commandments....

Still didn't help me remember the Catechism.
                          Cornell University
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

don't forget : Easter is the first Sunday after the full moon following the vernal equinox.
                            Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                            "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                            Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                            Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

President uses sexual epithet to describe groups of US citizens in meeting with congressional Dems

Lest we think he's a "moderate"... a moderate would never use that kind of language.

edit: which brings up the point again... why do the enlightened (such as Maddow who invented this whole "tea-bagger" meme) need to use such language and why do they hate so much?
                              BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
                              Skating Friar Jersey
                              AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
                              UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
                              Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Inside, work is being done. Outside, the wind howls.
                                Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X