The List for Week of October 12, 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The List for Week of October 12, 2009

This snow is on The List. I like winter, but I'm not ready for golf season to be over yet.

17 runners left on base Friday night puts the Twins on The List.

The last game a the Dome, List and Anti-List. Terrible venue for baseball, but some really great memories there.

Deer hunting fast approaching and I got a doe permit in the lottery, Anti-List.

Another season of Gopher hockey starts this weekend, ANTI-LIST. That it's against the Sioux makes it all the better.

Have a good week everyone.
    04-05 Pick Your Bow(e)ls Champion
    USCHO Virtual Stock Exchange Guru

Originally posted by Dirty
    I don't think you're weird, just a completely worthless sack of monkey poo.
    Originally posted by UMDBulldogHockeyIsKing
    I am saying it right here. ajoyce is the HA guru.

Re: The List for Week of October 12, 2009

Finding out that my husband's uncle had a heart attack. The List He should be out of the hospital on Tuesday, and he is doing fine.

Going back to Minnesota this weekend for the annual family bonfire. The Mega Anti-List

Catching a SCSU hockey game this weekend. The Anti-List

People knit-picking my designs for a new logo when I am doing this free of charge. The List
    Originally posted by Skeeterman
    Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
    "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Re: The List for Week of October 12, 2009

www.wcha.com goes on The List. Seriously...pretty sure you shouldn't pick a photo of CC hoisting the McNauhgton...how's 'bout whoever won it the year prior.

That whole balloon thing Colorado goes on The List...I hate to even keep that story alive. In other news...what are Jon & Kate up to?

Hockey starting...the Anti-List. Let the brow beating of the brother-in-law begin.
      If someone asks you, "A penny for your thoughts" and you put your two cents in...what happens to the other penny?

Why do we say something is outta whack? What's a whack?

Scientific tests have proven that 7/5ths of all people don't understand fractions.

Stay strong Jack!

"If you can't be a good example...just be a horrible warning."

Comment

Working...
      X