Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bring Out Your Dead (Part Whatever v2.0)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bring Out Your Dead (Part Whatever v2.0)

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Only from one side, though.
    I am laughing like a hyena and no one around me gets it.

Comment

A+

Well done.
      If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
        I am laughing like a hyena and no one around me gets it.
        Aren't they used to you laughing about posts that you read on USCHO by now?
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
          Aren't they used to you laughing about posts that you read on USCHO by now?
          For some reason this just made me lose it completely. So later I said to Lil that someone posted that she was still kicking and he said " well with one leg" and I lost it all over again. The sick thing is he didn't read the post.

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
            For some reason this just made me lose it completely. So later I said to Lil that someone posted that she was still kicking and he said " well with one leg" and I lost it all over again. The sick thing is he didn't read the post.
            Life would be so dreary without some of the posts here on USCHO. Oh and also without sex, alcohol and drugs.
            Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Oh dear...
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                Life would be so dreary without some of the posts here on USCHO. Oh and also without sex, alcohol and drugs.
                Don't forget rock and roll!
                Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Comment

Archbishop Philip Hannan, 98
                  http://mobile.boston.com/art/30/news...k_eulogy_dies/
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids
                  5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                  1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Former Tennessee Titans OC Mike Heimerdinger, of cancer.
                    FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Former Dallas Cowboy and author Pete Gent
                      http://mobile.boston.com/art/29/bost...er_and_author/
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids
                      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

I'm beginning to wonder if TCM host Robert Osborne is going to show up here soon. They are persisting with the obvious lie that he's "on vacation." He's been gone since Mid July. This isn't a vacation, it's a sabatical. I mean if he's ill or recovering from surgery just say that, with no more details. But this "vacation" lie is really beginning to get on my nerves.
                        2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
                          I'm beginning to wonder if TCM host Robert Osborne is going to show up here soon. They are persisting with the obvious lie that he's "on vacation." He's been gone since Mid July. This isn't a vacation, it's a sabatical. I mean if he's ill or recovering from surgery just say that, with no more details. But this "vacation" lie is really beginning to get on my nerves.
                          Unless he or his family asked TCM to hide his health, thus saying he's on vacation makes much more sense.

Comment

Originally posted by collegehcky2 View Post
                            Unless he or his family asked TCM to hide his health, thus saying he's on vacation makes much more sense.
                            Then come up with a better lie. Nobody who's an employee takes three month vacations. Besides, didn't TCM make a reference to "minor surgery" sometime after he left? And he's nearly 80. They can say he's on a dig in the Himalayas or researching film libraries in Timbucktu. But stop insulting our collective intelligence with that "vacation" fairy tale. I hope he returns, and soon. It is in his absence we're realizing how much he adds to their programming. Nobody I've seen as a temp comes close to being an adequate replacement.
                            Last edited by Old Pio; 10-03-2011, 08:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
                              Then come up with a better lie. Nobody who's an employee takes three month vacations. Besides, didn't TCM make a reference to "minor surgery" sometime after he left? They can say he's on a dig in the Himalayas or researching film libraries in Timbucktu. But stop insulting our collective intelligence with that "vacation" fairy tale. I hope he returns, and soon. It is in his absence we're realizing how much he adds to their programming. Nobody I've seen as a temp comes close to being an adequate replacement.
                              I'm sure he'd be very upset to know that their "cover up" wasn't good enough for you.

Comment

Originally posted by collegehcky2 View Post
                                I'm sure he'd be very upset to know that their "cover up" wasn't good enough for you.
                                Oh, blow it out your leotards. Like I'm the only guy to notice he's taking a three month "vacation."

Comment

Working...
                                X