• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malts18
    replied
    Re: UNH Football -- William & Mary @ UNH

Originally posted by Jason A View Post
    Muffed punt. Good God . . .
    You can't play any dumber than we have today. I stopped counting our mistakes--- not stuff that was forced by W&M -- in the 2nd quarter. Embarrassing. Can't wait for McDonnell's excuse fest (ie his press conference after the game). That should be rich.

Leave a comment:

• Malts18
    replied

Of course... now W&M punts and Terrance Fox fumbles the punt. Of course he does. So... the 4th string QB is in and you fumble the punt. This is insane.

I am nearly done with this game.... Grimes carries it nearly for a TD now... ball at the UNH 1. 4th string QB is in. You KNOW he is not going to pass. MAKE SURE YOU KEY ON THE RUNNING BACK! DAMMIT!

WM & Mary scores... 13-3 now with 0:56 to go in the 3rd. Just too stupid to win games of this magnitude. Plain and simple.

Leave a comment:

• Jason A
    replied

Muffed punt. Good God . . .

Leave a comment:

• Malts18
    replied

Caprio is NOT back in the game now for W&M, so he must be hurt pretty badly. The 4th string QB -- Terrance Schmand -- is now in the game. My God. What more do you want UNH???? This is a GIFT.

Leave a comment:

• Malts18
    replied

Originally posted by Jason A View Post
    This PBP started to sound so ridiculous that I decided to check the score elsewhere online just to confirm you weren't making this up. Sounds like the mistake-prone, undisciplined team that couldn't close out URI and Maine.

Of course, we always lose to W&M, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.
    Dude, I am not kidding. I could not make this s hit up. Now UNH has to punt. We are playing pitifully.

Leave a comment:

• Malts18
    replied

UNH has proven one thing so far today... they might be one of the least intelligent teams in the CAA. Sometimes you have to just know the situation.... whether it is Toman throwing a pick with 25 seconds to go in the half when you are easily in FG range in a low-scoring game... or roughing the kicker on the punter to keep W&M drives going... or personal foul facemask penalties on 3rd and long.... UNH just does not seem to get it mentally.

Wm & Mary have to punt and UNH has the ball at their own 16. The Cats will never get a better shot to beat this team. Michael Paulus, the Tribe starting QB is out today, and a freshman who has never played before (Brent Caprio) has to start on the road against a tough D. Caprio gets hurt during the game and he is not 100% now. RB Jonathan Grimes suffered a concussion last week vs N Carolina and he is not 100% at all.

Come on, Cats.... don't you want this???? I can't be any more clear or urgent....WAKE THE HELL UP!!! THIS IS YOUR WAKE UP CALL!!!! THIS GAME IS HERE FOR THE TAKING.

WM & MARY IS UP 6-3... YOU HAVE 1.5 QUARTERS TO TAKE THEM DOWN! DO IT!

Leave a comment:

• Jason A
    replied

This PBP started to sound so ridiculous that I decided to check the score elsewhere online just to confirm you weren't making this up. Sounds like the mistake-prone, undisciplined team that couldn't close out URI and Maine.

Of course, we always lose to W&M, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

Leave a comment:

• Malts18
    replied

The UNH D does their job and W&M goes 3 & out and there have been 0 first downs total in the 2nd half.

Oh great! Nice work, Cats... now UNH gets called for roughing the kicker and W&M has first down at the 39. My God. Seriously, our team collective IQ is about 80.

Leave a comment:

• Malts18
    replied

Well... UNH does punt... but McDonnell "outsmarts" himself by having Hugo Souza --- career # of punts: 0 -- pooch punt it. He miss-hits it and W&M gets it at their 27.
    Last edited by Malts18; 11-06-2010, 12:36 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Malts18
    replied

Man... unreal yet again... UNH has 3rd & 6 so Toman throws short to Fox and comes up 1 yd short. This is getting very frustrating. 4th & 1 from UNH 45. You have to punt this. You have to. The D is playing well... so bomb it and try again on D.

Leave a comment:

• Malts18
    replied

W&M starts the second half and UNH's defense picks right up where it left off as the Tribe goes 3 & out and Miller comes in to punt and UNH's Terrance Fox fair catches at the UNH 36.

Is this a story of two different halves??? Hope so!

Leave a comment:

• Malts18
    replied

UNH moving... Toman hits Sean Cullen with the pass and then a personal foul roughing the passer puts the ball on the W&M 21 and then Toman goes and throws a pick in the end zone. God, he has just been puke today. 29 seconds left. This will be 6-3 at half for W&M.

Leave a comment:

• Malts18
    replied

Nope... no clue... and listening online it is very hard to tell. The announcers have not said a word about the crowd so far today.

Leave a comment:

• Malts18
    replied

Feels like a broken record...but now W&M goes 3 & out and UNH calls their 2nd timeout of the half at 1:07 left and await the punt that will be on 4th down.

Leave a comment:

• Jason A
    replied

Three yards and a cloud of dust, eh? Any word on the attendance? Thought about going over but ended up staying home.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X