2009 MLB Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2009 MLB Playoffs

I'm surprised Utley or Rollins didn't get the out on the "neighborhood play" or "in the act of the transfer".
    2005 Crowder Award Winner
    Charter Member of the "Ask a Yankee Fan" Thread

"hey safety school, think of it this way. BC girls wear superfan shirts because they wear them tight and look hot. BU girls wear jersies and face paint to cover up their fat, ugly bodies. quite frankly, i wear my jersies to games and I enjoy seeing the girls who don't." - SteveF

"Giants Stadium...you thought I was never comin' back!?!" - #92 Michael Strahan

GIANTS!
    2008 NFC East Champions

Comment

This umpire is pathetic.
      Feed The Hungry! Click once a day!

Comment

D Jeets!

Comment

Somebody should create a drinking game for the number of visits Posada makes the mound. The entire U.S. would be hammered in the first inning.

Comment

Originally posted by Wardy View Post
            Somebody should create a drinking game for the number of visits Posada makes the mound. The entire U.S. would be hammered in the first inning.
            dont disrespect tom brady
            “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
            Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
            Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
            National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

What an awful pitch.

Comment

oops?

Comment

I've never seen 2 steals at once by the same guy.

"hey safety school, think of it this way. BC girls wear superfan shirts because they wear them tight and look hot. BU girls wear jersies and face paint to cover up their fat, ugly bodies. quite frankly, i wear my jersies to games and I enjoy seeing the girls who don't." - SteveF

GIANTS!
                  2008 NFC East Champions

Comment

Roddy!

GIANTS!
                    2008 NFC East Champions

Comment

good thing A-rod never found out it was October, because now its November and he's doing the same thing.

Comment

That was all Damon, got the pitcher flustered.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

What an insane play by Damon. I love how he immediately knew where Feliz was and just took off.

Lidge needs to cover third when you're in the shift.

Completely baffled that he doesn't take off for third, if he's even on his way to third, Damon never tries to go for third.

Comment

Well I guess Rollins will have to fix his prediction.

Comment

Originally posted by NUJerseyJohn View Post
                              I've never seen 2 steals at once by the same guy.
                              That was unreal. I was thinking "WT Eff????!!!!" and then they showed the replay. That's smart baserunning.
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Diamondbacks reliever Clay Zavada shows up to accept American Mustache Institute's 2009 "Robert Goulet Memorial Mustached American of the Year" award
                                Cornell University Men's Hockey
                                NCAA Champions: 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champions: 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010, 2024
                                Ivy League Champions: 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024

Comment

Working...
                                X