Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2009 MLB Playoffs

Originally posted by Terrierbyassociation View Post
    He's not usually giving comments or analysis. Thanks for proving my point.
    You're welcome.
    tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

That's a pretty brutal missed call there, for those watching the whole game, has he not been giving the low strike all game?
      Feed The Hungry! Click once a day!

Comment

Originally posted by Terrierbyassociation View Post
        That's a pretty brutal missed call there, for those watching the whole game, has he not been giving the low strike all game?
        almost makes up for the bad call on the teixiera at-bat in the first
        “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
        Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
        Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
        National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

How did this game get tied up?!
          tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

And that's why you wear helmets. Well, one of the reasons.
            2005 Crowder Award Winner
            Charter Member of the "Ask a Yankee Fan" Thread

"hey safety school, think of it this way. BC girls wear superfan shirts because they wear them tight and look hot. BU girls wear jersies and face paint to cover up their fat, ugly bodies. quite frankly, i wear my jersies to games and I enjoy seeing the girls who don't." - SteveF

"Giants Stadium...you thought I was never comin' back!?!" - #92 Michael Strahan

GIANTS!
            2008 NFC East Champions

Comment

I'd like to say, this is pretty awesome managing by Mike Scoscia.
              Feed The Hungry! Click once a day!

Comment

Originally posted by candycanes99 View Post
                Did they play that part of the song over the PA system? I was listening to the song the other day and realized that part would be perfect.
                Yes they did. Followed by Standing on Top of the World.

Comment

Angels win 7 to 6!

Did not see that coming.

Series just getting interesting? Yankee Stadium is such a difficult place to play
                  tUMD Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                    Series just getting interesting? Yankee Stadium is such a difficult place to play
                    When they show me they can hit and score runs off one Carsten Charles Sabathia, then I'll find it interesting.
                    Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                      When they show me they can hit and score runs off one Carsten Charles Sabathia, then I'll find it interesting.
                      So would that be after the Angels win Game 6?
                      tUMD Hockey

Comment

The series was over when they couldn't beat Sabathia on short rest. Watching this series now and expecting the Angels to win is like rooting for the Titanic to make it to America.
                        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

What's the score? I lost what was happening here in the game?!?

a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                            So would that be after the Angels win Game 6?
                            No, that would be after the Angels win Game 6 AND they start hitting CC Sabathia. Pay attention.
                            Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                              The series was over when they couldn't beat Sabathia on short rest. Watching this series now and expecting the Angels to win is like rooting for the Titanic to make it to America.
                              You mean something happens to the boat? Oh great! Thanks for ruining the movie for me!

Comment

MLB to use experienced umps for World Series
                                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Working...
                                X