Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2009 MLB Playoffs

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
    Tonight's Rockies/Phillies game is postponed cuz it's too cold.
    In other news baseball players are *******.
    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
      In other news baseball players are *******.
      Well, yeah. Have you seen them "fight"? It's almost as bad as the pumpkin-pushers.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Dodger's finish off the Cardinals, winning 5-1. They will now have a long wait until the NLCS starts.
        Let's go Cats!!!

Philadelphia Phillies Well there's always next year

2007 ECAC East-NESCAC LPS Champ!!
        2009 ECACHL Pick 'em champ!!

"All the miseries and evils which men suffer from vice, crime, ambition, injustice, oppression, slavery and war, proceed from their despising or neglecting the precepts contained in the Bible." [Noah Webster. History. p. 339]

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
          Well, yeah. Have you seen them "fight"? It's almost as bad as the pumpkin-pushers.
          ******* width="425" height="344">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/G7D8aDp3RUs&hl=en&fs=1&">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/G7D8aDp3RUs&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

******* width="425" height="344">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Et2_gIq2vWM&hl=en&fs=1&">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Et2_gIq2vWM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">
          Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

The Red Sox should speed things up and drill Abreu on the first pitch. They obviously can't get the guy out this fall...
            1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1995 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2012(!)

Comment

Napoli is really a classless bum. It's one thing if you pretend to be hit, but it's much worse when you're a catcher. Hope Clay plunks him right in the back next time up so he earns that base this time.
              Feed The Hungry! Click once a day!

Comment

Originally posted by Terrierbyassociation View Post
                Napoli is really a classless bum. It's one thing if you pretend to be hit, but it's much worse when you're a catcher. Hope Clay plunks him right in the back next time up so he earns that base this time.
                Let Daniel Bard do it.
                1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1995 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2012(!)

Comment

Originally posted by amherstblackbear View Post
                  Let Daniel Bard do it.
                  I hope someone drills him in the head and he stays down. We still owe these punks for Tony Conigliaro.
                  (I'm kidding, of course, but Napoli needs to be legitimately plunked)

I'm seven innings away from rooting for the Yankees in the ALCS.
                  Last edited by Jon; 10-11-2009, 11:54 AM.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                  -Blackadder
                  "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                  -Casablanca
                  "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                  -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by amherstblackbear View Post
                    Let Daniel Bard do it.
                    It really bothers me that a catcher would do what Napoli did. I'm surprised Martinez didn't say anything to Napoli just there.

Comment

This Cooper guy is awful too.

Does MLB pick the worst umpires to liven it up a little?

Comment

Nancy!!!

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                        -Blackadder
                        "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                        -Casablanca
                        "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                        -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Terrierbyassociation View Post
                          It really bothers me that a catcher would do what Napoli did. I'm surprised Martinez didn't say anything to Napoli just there.
                          Yeah, that was pretty ****ty. No surprise these umpires did nothing about it.
                          I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

Hey, Reggie Willits....

*****http://i.zdnet.com/blogs/nelson-muntz.gif******

Comment

Four outs to go and a 3-run lead and your number one supposedly super stud closer on the mound. Yeah. Right. Looking forward to Gossip Girl tomorrow night!

Comment

3 straight balls to a guy who doesn't have a hit in the series.

Stop trying to throw like Bard and just pitch, Papelbon.

Nope. He walks Figgins. To bring up Abreu with 2 baserunners. Wow, that was colossally stupid.
                                Last edited by amherstblackbear; 10-11-2009, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X