Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2009 MLB Playoffs

Originally posted by Swansong View Post
    Exactly my point. When your entire fanbases are made up of the Toucher & Rich "Ask a Pinkhat" demographic...
    With the intelligent of Adolfo and the rationality of the Chili Guy.

I think I now hate the Angels more than the Yankees. And I can't believe I'm typing that.
    Okay, I'm not actually going to assault Dandy Don. Calming down now... calming down...

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
    -Blackadder
    "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
    -Casablanca
    "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
    -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
      With the intelligent of Adolfo and the rationality of the Chili Guy.

I think I now hate the Angels more than the Yankees. And I can't believe I'm typing that.
      Okay, I'm not actually going to assault Dandy Don. Calming down now... calming down...
      Something Yankees and Sox fans can agree on: Hating the Angels.
      R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

I'm still rooting for the Angels. Well, not so much "rooting", more "wanting to lose less".
        I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

Loving this Sox strategy. They have everyone right where they want them, and now is the time to strike.

This is, quite literally, a team with no weaknesses. At all.

/NESPN circa last week
          Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

NESPN?

Comment

NESPN?
              It can't be that hard to figure out.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                Loving this Sox strategy. They have everyone right where they want them, and now is the time to strike.

This is, quite literally, a team with no weaknesses. At all.

/NESPN circa last week
                I think someone accidentally wrote Boston instead of Favre on the teleprompter.
                Let's Go Broncos!

Comment

Well right, but I wasn't sure which entity you were trying to make fun of. Of course NESN would be Sox-biased, they're more than half owned by them. You going to tell me that YES isn't Yankees-biased?

And as for ESPN... come on. I'm not going to get into this argument because it's only slightly less productive than masturbating with a cheese grater, but seriously. You are going to use the fact that one of their personalities got carried away after a 4-game winning streak just before the playoffs that the entire network is biased against the team with the biggest fanbase in baseball? Really? You going to do that? Because no one on ESPN ever overreacts to irrelevant situations. Nope. It's totally an example of wholesale, systemic bias.

Comment

Well right, but I wasn't sure which entity you were trying to make fun of. Of course NESN would be Sox-biased, they're more than half owned by them. You going to tell me that YES isn't Yankees-biased?

And as for ESPN... come on. I'm not going to get into this argument because it's only slightly less productive than masturbating with a cheese grater, but seriously. You are going to use the fact that one of their personalities got carried away after a 4-game winning streak just before the playoffs that the entire network is biased against the team with the biggest fanbase in baseball? Really? You going to do that? Because no one on ESPN ever overreacts to irrelevant situations. Nope. It's totally an example of wholesale, systemic bias.
                    I admit it, I laughed at the naivete in this post.

Comment

Hooray for you.

I'm glad I come here, as I do need to remind myself from time to time what despicable people Yankee fans tend to be. Gone when they're losing. Nowhere to be found! Yet here they are, waiving their pompoms like nobody's business when their small-market-team-destroying payrolls finally start winning something.

Comment

Clearly we have different definitions of "cute".

edit: ok, this was in response to a post that's no longer there.

Comment

Hooray for you.

I'm glad I come here, as I do need to remind myself from time to time what despicable people Yankee fans tend to be. Gone when they're losing. Nowhere to be found! Yet here they are, waiving their pompoms like nobody's business when their small-market-team-destroying payrolls finally start winning something.
                          Please, continue, this is awesome. I want to hear more.

Comment

*****http://board.uscho.com/images/icons/icon14.gif******

Comment

No, I'm serious. I want to hear more about how despicable Yankee fans are, especially in comparison to how WICKED AWESOME Red Sox fans are.

Comment

You can argue with yourself on this one. I'm not going to be baiting into some gay cock measuring contest.

Comment

Working...
                                X