Board Bug?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Board Bug?

I'm getting an odd situation that seems like it's some kind of bug on this board- on some of the thread I go to, when you go "back" it goes to a completely different site.

And when I look back on the pages using the index, I see that there's some kind of image that is in-between the "current page", as it's called (?), and the previous page- named correctly- forum, cafe, whatever.

Is anyone else getting this here?

I checked some other boards I go to, and it's not happening over there.

Re: Board Bug?

As an example, here's the URL that comes up on the "back" (don't bother linking- there's nothing there)- http://images.intellitxt.com/ast/mic...RocmVhZC5waHA_

It's almost as if there is a bug in the ads that appear here.

Comment

Not happening for me AB, but I'm a mac type. The only complaint I have is how slow the site is on game nites. The refresh rate is terrible. Takes me over a minute each time.
      MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Sleep tight, don't let the . . . bite.

Comment

I saw a funky bug yesterday. Edit an old post. Apply the change, go back to the post -- all the capitalization has gone to lowercase. I tried it several times, being very careful to make sure it wasn't user error. It wasn't. I closed out, reopened, it hasn't happened since. But one of the weirdest bugs I've ever seen.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I've had that happen on and off with both the old and new boards. but haven't had the "back" bug.
            Originally posted by mtu_huskies
            "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
            Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
            Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

I've been directed to specific USCHO articles when using the "back" button sometimes. Also I've noticed a recurring banner ad at the top of the opening page covering up the top row option buttons (such as for the fan forum) and only being able to access the forum from the options at the bottom of the page. Still seems to be a wealth of issues from the redesign.

Comment

Crashing on game nights! The worst.!
                Slow response
                Disappearing Forum Button

Is it getting worse?
                GO DU !!!

Comment

Working...
                X