NBA 2010-11: KobeJesus vs. the LeBronathon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NBA 2010-11: KobeJesus vs. the LeBronathon

Herm Edwards is on Sportscenter right now giving a pretend speech to the Cavs. That should end that losing streak right away.

Comment

Originally posted by WeWantMore View Post
      Herm Edwards is on Sportscenter right now giving a pretend speech to the Cavs. That should end that losing streak right away.
      Could be worse; it could be a Lou Holtz pep talk.

And now the latest rumor is that Carmelo might be headed to the Lakers in exchange for Andrew Bynum.
      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
      Patreon for exclusive writing content
      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
        One more loss will tie the record for longest losing streak in ANY American professional sports league, currently held by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
        I'm shocked that it's not a baseball team. You'd think with 162 games a season, a baseball team would have more chances to go winless in 24 games...

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
        -Blackadder
        "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
        -Casablanca
        "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
        -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
          I'm shocked that it's not a baseball team. You'd think with 162 games a season, a baseball team would have more chances to go winless in 24 games...
          There have been a couple years where I thought the Tigers would at least approach the record...
          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

Make it 26.

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
              There have been a couple years where I thought the Tigers would at least approach the record...
              There was an Orioles team in the mid eighties that went 2 weeks without a win or something similar.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
              -Blackadder
              -Casablanca
              "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
              -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
                Make it 26.
                Can we just get the entire city of Cleveland together at Cedar Point and throw them a massive hugs, hookers, and blow party? That's what they need deep inside right now.
                Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                  Baseball and hockey have too much of a chance of a hot goalie/pitcher once in three weeks.
                  "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

The 1988 Orioles started the season 0-21 and nearly went O for April.

I'm hoping Cleveland loses their final game before their showdown with Washington. That would be epic, Cleveland with 27 straight losses hosting the Wizards with 25 straight road losses. The "stoppable" force meets the "movable" object...

Comment

www.didthecavswinlastnight.com

Comment

They've let LA right back in the game with this lazy, stand-around offense. Good timeout by Doc to set up a two-for-one.

Comment

Jesus Shuttlesworth is your new NBA career 3-point leader.
                          Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason A View Post
                            They've let LA right back in the game with this lazy, stand-around offense. Good timeout by Doc to set up a two-for-one.
                            People who complain about injuries get criticized, but seriously; there are way too many injuries on this team right now.

-Blackadder
                            -Casablanca
                            -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Cavs LEADING the Clippers 99-96 with 5:48 left...

Comment

The Detroit Pistons will retire Dennis Rodman's number. On April Fools Day. And no, I don't think I'm joking.
                                FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Working...
                                X