NBA 2010-11: KobeJesus vs. the LeBronathon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NBA 2010-11: KobeJesus vs. the LeBronathon

Now King D-Nozzle thinks the NBA should contract. Sure, I agree with his premise (first move the Hornets back to Charlotte, then contract the Bobcats. Then eliminate the Clippers.)

But he should be keeping his mouth shut on the matter.
    Feed The Hungry! Click once a day!

Comment

Dwight Howard managed to get a 10-second violation on a free throw, then got T'd up for throwing the ball away afterward.

******* width="480" height="385">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/10kM86Q5twc?fs=1&hl=en_US">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/10kM86Q5twc?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">
      Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrierbyassociation View Post
        Now King D-Nozzle thinks the NBA should contract. Sure, I agree with his premise (first move the Hornets back to Charlotte, then contract the Bobcats. Then eliminate the Clippers.)

But he should be keeping his mouth shut on the matter.
        Now LeBron claims he never said "contraction."
        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
        Patreon for exclusive writing content
        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Looks like Kevin Garnett just blow up his surgically repaired knee
          I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
            Looks like Kevin Garnett just blow up his surgically repaired knee
            Thats not good right?
            Cat Chat, The U.P's best College Sports Show. Check us out at www.catchattv.org

Born a Black Bear
            1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1995 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2012

A NMU Wildcat for Life
            1980 1981 1989 1991 1992 1993 1999 2010

NMU Hockey
            2006-2007: 15-24-2
            2007-2008: 20-20-4
            2008-2009: 18-16-5

1903 1912 1915 1916 1918 2004 2007

Comment

Originally posted by NMU8405 View Post
              Thats not good right?
              They say there is nothing structural wrong with his knee, its the muscles above and below. He's getting an MRI today. I'd be shocked if it wasn't structural looking at his face after it happened, I'd also say the way it happened it sure looked like something tore like an ACL or MCL. Stick a fork in Celts if so as KG has been great so far this season

Comment

Heck of a finish to the Grizzlies/Kings game.

******* width="480" height="385">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eP2dvmEUvJ8?fs=1&hl=en_US">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eP2dvmEUvJ8?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">
                Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

They say there is nothing structural wrong with his knee, its the muscles above and below. He's getting an MRI today. I'd be shocked if it wasn't structural looking at his face after it happened, I'd also say the way it happened it sure looked like something tore like an ACL or MCL. Stick a fork in Celts if so as KG has been great so far this season
                  According to ESPN, Danny Ainge says KG's only going to miss a couple weeks.

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                  Heck of a finish to the Grizzlies/Kings game.

******* width="480" height="385">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eP2dvmEUvJ8?fs=1&hl=en_US">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eP2dvmEUvJ8?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">
                  How would you like to be the Grizzlies this morning?
                  "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
                    According to ESPN, Danny Ainge says KG's only going to miss a couple weeks.
                    I can't imagine that but thats what they are saying, good for the Celts if true. I'm still skeptical

Comment

I can't imagine that but thats what they are saying, good for the Celts if true. I'm still skeptical
                      Per the Boston Herald:

“KG felt much better (yesterday) morning,” general manager Danny Ainge said.

“He loves to play, so when we said it takes probably two weeks to heal, he wanted no part of that. He wants to come back sooner.

“He’ll probably be out some time between 10 and 14 days. But he feels good.”

Comment

Per the Boston Herald:
                        He looked like someone shot him in the knee, he didn't grab his calf he grabbed his knee. I thought KG was tough but I guess he's like any other NBA player

Comment

JFC.

Lakers stomp the Cavs 112 to 57. And LeBron goes full WWE heel on Twitter about it too.

They're gonna have to drive him around Cleveland in one of those armored bank vans next time he comes.

Comment

And then there's this: T-Wolves rack up 5 technicals in 10 seconds:

******* width="640" height="390">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_fm2WxX6vtw&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowScriptAccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_fm2WxX6vtw&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390">

Comment

JFC.

Lakers stomp the Cavs 112 to 57. And LeBron goes full WWE heel on Twitter about it too.

They're gonna have to drive him around Cleveland in one of those armored bank vans next time he comes.
                              What a d-bag. Does he seriously not understand why it is that Cavs fans hate him so much? I can't help but think the he truly believes that they're mad at him simply because he left town. I've watched exactly one NBA game this year, and I just happened to notice that the Cavs fans booing LeBron were the same Cavs fans that cheered for Ilgauskas.

And then there's this: T-Wolves rack up 5 technicals in 10 seconds:

******* width="640" height="390">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_fm2WxX6vtw&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowScriptAccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_fm2WxX6vtw&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390">
                              There is nothing about that video that shocks me: the shoddy "look at me" refereeing, the sparse Target Center crowd, or the cheering for Rambis as he left.
                              If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

JFC.

And now he's backpedaling, claiming a friend sent him that message and it wasn't aimed toward the Cavs. This is the second time in three weeks he says he's been misunderstood; I wish he'd either shut up or take ownership of his comments.

Comment

Working...
                                X