• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NBA 2010-11: KobeJesus vs. the LeBronathon

Originally posted by dave29 View Post
    Jeff VanGundy
    Or Don Nelson?
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
      Any bets on when Pat Riley will start coaching the team himself?
      its only a matter of time. Eric Spoelstra was put in an almost lose lose situation. If they won a lot it would be because of the big three, but if they lose early in the season like now its his fault that he couldn't create an offense for them. He will get fired within the next two weeks.
      Curse of the Timmy

Comment

Looks like Spoelstra is on death watch.

Heat Hold Players Only Meeting
        Twitter: DanMountSports
        2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Here's the real greatest commercial ever.

******* width="640" height="385">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cEVCjUG1Mww?fs=1&hl=en_US">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cEVCjUG1Mww?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385">
          Twitter: DanMountSports
          2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Loving the boos from the Cleveland fans. I wish I could what everyone was chanting!
            tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
              Loving the boos from the Cleveland fans. I wish I could what everyone was chanting!
              First one was "Akron hates you."

http://twitter.com/cavs_chants
              Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                First one was "Akron hates you."

http://twitter.com/cavs_chants
                Yeah I figured it out. Found the chant sheet they are using. Just awesome.
                tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

I could not believe the announcers were telling Cleveland fans to get over it and move on. Let them have a GAME to vent at least, it's not like it happened 10 years ago.

Comment

Ladies and gentlemen, in the words of the immortal Chuck D: "Don't believe the hype!"

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                    -Blackadder
                    "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                    -Casablanca
                    "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                    -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Got to love what Shaq brings to the Celts, watching last nights game on my DVR, the guy can clear some space. Watching Noah bounce off him like a rag doll is awesome. The give and go with Rondo in the 3rd was a thing of beauty
                      I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

NBA buys the New Orleans Hornets

Good riddance to George Shinn.
                        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

Bucks wear their red jerseys (love those!) for the first time this year, and then go on to beat the Lakers in LA last night without Jennings, Gooden and Maggette.

p.s. Bryant ejected with 2:07 left after a charging call against him. Guess he is not used to those.

Comment

Neither Phil or LeBron want to play on Christmas:

"I don't think anybody should play on Christmas Day," said Jackson, whose parents were ministers. "I don't understand it. ... It's like Christian holidays don't mean anything to them anymore."

Miami's LeBron James, who has played on Christmas five times, agreed: "If you ask any player in the league, we'd rather be home with our families."

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
                              Neither Phil or LeBron want to play on Christmas:
                              Maybe they should both shut the hell up. They're paid millions of dollars to coach and play a game. They also get what, a 4 month vacation? Lots of people would kill for their salary, even to "work" for 3-4 hours on Christmas.
                              Feed The Hungry! Click once a day!

Comment

I think they need to rotate who hosts on Christmas Day, more for the sake of everyone working in the arena that isn't making 7 or 8 figures.
                                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Working...
                                X