NBA 2010-11: KobeJesus vs. the LeBronathon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NBA 2010-11: KobeJesus vs. the LeBronathon

9 pts in the first, 30 at the half for MIA...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    PP34 - BEAT LA

Comment

Apparently LeBron's talents got lost on the way to South Beach.

Comment

Steve Kerr on their trip to announce the MIA/CLE game later in the year: "Bring your flak jackets."

Yes, the same Steve Kerr whose father was assassinated by the PLO in Beirut.
        Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Lebron with 25. No one else with more than 8 on the Heat. He's going to Lebron this thing all by himself. Just like the old days in Lebronland, Ohio.
          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Down to a 5pt lead with 9:00 to go in the 4th. Thanks for the jinx gusforhobey!

Comment

"Old" Big Three > New Big Three
              PP34 - BEAT LA

Comment

Pat Riley is going to fire somebody.
                FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

In babysitting my sick niece and being forced to watch Dora, I see LeBron is on there with her as a part of campaign for something. I wonder if he's going to tell kids it's OK to burn bridges and quit. Great lesson. LeBron. Makes me wonder if James is part French. He's certainly got the quitting and cheating genes in him.
                  Twitter: DanMountSports
                  2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

I hope the random "lifelong" Heat fans at the Gahden last night got their LeBron jerseys soaked in beer. I'm sure David Stern hit the panic button and the Heat will be getting all the calls that KobeJesus gets.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                    -Blackadder
                    "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                    -Casablanca
                    "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                    -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

9 more Heat losses until they can't break the record. I hope they lose the next 9 games in a row.
                      Feed The Hungry! Click once a day!

Comment

A friend of mine is writing a blog about the Knicks for MSG.com. If there are any Knicks fans left (which I recognize is unlikely), or just if you like intelligent basketball writing, you should click over and read it.
                        Cornell University Men's Hockey
                        NCAA Champions: 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champions: 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010, 2024
                        Ivy League Champions: 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024

Comment

They're probably a 60 win team this year. Let's dial down the craziness. Wade played like complete crap, and well, Bosh probably isn't that good anyway, and they were down 3 at Boston in the final minutes.
                          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                            They're probably a 60 win team this year. Let's dial down the craziness. Wade played like complete crap, and well, Bosh probably isn't that good anyway, and they were down 3 at Boston in the final minutes.
                            But Boston played like dog-crap. If they played like they should they could have won like 40.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrierbyassociation View Post
                              But Boston played like dog-crap. If they played like they should they could have won like 40.
                              Maybe you can argue Garnett shot poorly, but other than that, no. Pierce went 19/9, Allen had 20 points on 5 of 8 from 3, their top two bench guys went 10-12 from the floor. Rondo still can't shoot but had 17 assists. Boston has periods where they don't score. That happened a lot last year, too.

Comment

How many times did they give away the ball stupidly for no reason? We're ignoring all their bad turnovers which created Miami fast breaks and gave up scoring chances of their own.

Comment

Working...
                                X