NBA 2010-11: KobeJesus vs. the LeBronathon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NBA 2010-11: KobeJesus vs. the LeBronathon

Surprised last night's Heat collapse didn't light this thread up.

Can't say I didn't shed a tear for Miami and the Big Three. Serves them right for playing like they had already won the game with 6 minutes left.

Good for Dallas. Now three straight at home. Take two of three and you're looking good.
    The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
    "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
    GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
    GO LAKERS!!!
    GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
    "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
    Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
      Surprised last night's Heat collapse didn't light this thread up.

Can't say I didn't shed a tear for Miami and the Big Three. Serves them right for playing like they had already won the game with 6 minutes left.

Good for Dallas. Now three straight at home. Take two of three and you're looking good.
      Miami thinks Dallas is going to lay down en route to their 7 championships.
      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
      Patreon for exclusive writing content
      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

8 points for LeBron last night, none in the 4th quarter.
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

Anyone see the video where LeBron and Wade were coughing to mock Dirk being ill in Game 4? Those clowns wouldn't have pulled that crap against Jordan. MJ would've dropped 50 on him. Stay classy, Miami.
          Twitter: DanMountSports
          2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post
            Anyone see the video where LeBron and Wade were coughing to mock Dirk being ill in Game 4? Those clowns wouldn't have pulled that crap against Jordan. MJ would've dropped 50 on him. Stay classy, Miami.
            I didn't see it but I am not surprised. Cmon Dallas. Just one more win.

Comment

Well, with Jordan, the worst possible news you could get was that he had the flu
              It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

thought to myself today...LeBron actually has me rooting for Mark Cuban to win the NBA championship...never thought I'd say that but I'd rather him than The Boob 3.
                I believe in life, and I believe in love, but the world in which I live in keeps trying to prove me wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by pirate View Post
                  thought to myself today...LeBron actually has me rooting for Mark Cuban to win the NBA championship...never thought I'd say that but I'd rather him than The Boob 3.
                  Has there ever been a time where 97% of the country was rooting for one team in both the NBA and the NHL finals in the same season.

Seems there are two distinct villians this year.
                  The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                  "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                  GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                  GO LAKERS!!!
                  GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                  "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                  Oswego State '09

Comment

Has there ever been a time where 97% of the country was rooting for one team in both the NBA and the NHL finals in the same season.
                    No offense, but I'm pretty sure that's a stretch for the Bruins. I have some friends in Washington state that are rooting for VAN, and I think you'll find plenty of Rangers and Philly fans who aren't necessarily rooting for the Cansucks, but rooting for Boston to lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      No offense, but I'm pretty sure that's a stretch for the Bruins. I have some friends in Washington state that are rooting for VAN, and I think you'll find plenty of Rangers and Philly fans who aren't necessarily rooting for the Cansucks, but rooting for Boston to lose.
                      I'm born and raised in Flyers country and I can't root for Vancouver after the crap they've pulled. Quite a few flyers fans I know feel the same way. Part o that is that we dont play the B's as often as we did before there were 50 teams.

For me, it isn't just the bite or the hit, it is the 'so what' attitude from the players and coach, thinking the bite was funny and the hit was Horton, looking at his pass.
                      I believe in life, and I believe in love, but the world in which I live in keeps trying to prove me wrong.

Comment

Seems there are two distinct villians this year.
                        I'm rooting for the Canucks because I want to see the awkwardness of Gary Bettman having to hand over a trophy to a Canadian team. We all know that Bettman hates Canada.

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Dirk: Wade and Lebron "a little childish, a little ignorant"

Comment

Dallas is turning off the Heat.
                            FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
                              LeBron is the one making coughing noises since he just choked.

Comment

Suddenly the Heat became LeBron's team, because that was probably one of the most pathetic last five minutes by a team facing elimination in a championship round.
                                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Working...
                                X