NBA 2010-11: KobeJesus vs. the LeBronathon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NBA 2010-11: KobeJesus vs. the LeBronathon

Bynum given five games at the start of next season and $25K fine for the foul and the manner in which he left the court Sunday.
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Is the season over yet? Did Miami beat the Lakers? Thats all Ive seen on ESPN lately.
      Cat Chat, The U.P's best College Sports Show. Check us out at www.catchattv.org

Born a Black Bear
      1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1995 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2012

A NMU Wildcat for Life
      1980 1981 1989 1991 1992 1993 1999 2010

NMU Hockey
      2006-2007: 15-24-2
      2007-2008: 20-20-4
      2008-2009: 18-16-5

1903 1912 1915 1916 1918 2004 2007

Comment

Originally posted by NMU8405 View Post
        Is the season over yet? Did Miami beat the Lakers? Thats all Ive seen on ESPN lately.
        Sadly, no. But you can tell Rachel Nichols is ready to start granting favors to Miami's Big Three...
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
          Sadly, no. But you can tell Rachel Nichols is ready to start granting favors to Miami's Big Three...
          Really? I thought that already happened. Is Kobe involved in this?

Comment

Originally posted by dave29 View Post
            Really? I thought that already happened. Is Kobe involved in this?
            She's too old for him

Comment

So I have to root for the Bulls to deny Miami a title opportunity?

Excuse me as this Knicks fan dies inside at that notion. The Bulls stole my basketball childhood and Patrick Ewing's ring he deserved. I may just root for that kook from Iran to calibrate his missles on the United Center or the American Airlines Arena in Miami.
              Twitter: DanMountSports
              2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

American Airlines paid the NBA in a conspiracy to have the NBA Title series between Dallas and Miami, which will be played at Dallas (American Airlines Center) and Miami (American Airlines Arena).
                Cat Chat, The U.P's best College Sports Show. Check us out at www.catchattv.org

Born a Black Bear
                1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1995 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2012

A NMU Wildcat for Life
                1980 1981 1989 1991 1992 1993 1999 2010

NMU Hockey
                2006-2007: 15-24-2
                2007-2008: 20-20-4
                2008-2009: 18-16-5

1903 1912 1915 1916 1918 2004 2007

Comment

American Airlines paid the NBA in a conspiracy to have the NBA Title series between Dallas and Miami, which will be played at Dallas (American Airlines Center) and Miami (American Airlines Arena).
                  So that explains why I have to pay 50 bucks for my checked luggage.
                  Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Well, let the rebuilding process begin in Cleveland.

The Cavs just won the NBA draft lottery with their SECOND of two lottery picks. The one that actually won was the one they got from the Clippers though and only had a 2 percent chance of winning I think?

They will also select fourth with their own pick.

The sun will be shining a little brighter in Cleveland tomorrow with this news.

Good for them.
                    The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                    "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                    GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                    GO LAKERS!!!
                    GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                    "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                    Oswego State '09

Comment

Apparently Robbie Earl has been training in the off season with OKC...
                      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                      Originally posted by Quizmire
                      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

The sporting world gods clealry aren't done with the Twin Cities, as the Wolves again fail to get the #1 pick.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                          The sporting world gods clealry aren't done with the Twin Cities, as the Wolves again fail to get the #1 pick.
                          As poorly run as the T-wolves are, does it really matter who they draft?

Comment

Kareem Abdul Jabbar feels he deserves his own statue outside of Staples. Apparently the Lakers don't know how it feels to drag Walton and Lanier up and down the court for 48 minutes...

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
                              Kareem Abdul Jabbar feels he deserves his own statue outside of Staples. Apparently the Lakers don't know how it feels to drag Walton and Lanier up and down the court for 48 minutes...
                              Surely he can't be serious.

/run with it, people
                              Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

And it will be a Dallas and Miami final. In the name of all that's good, go Mavs.

Comment

Working...
                                X