Clear All

• Re: NBA 2010-11: KobeJesus vs. the LeBronathon

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
    i had a scarlet moment when gorman said, "the celtics could win this by 25"
    Some people never learn.

Comment

Nice escape.

If they lost at home to a Knicks team without Billups and Stoudamire . . .
      1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1995 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2012(!)

Comment

The Knicks problem will be fixed when CP3 plays for us next year.
        Twitter: DanMountSports
        2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post
          The Knicks problem will be fixed when CP3 plays for us next year.
          CP3 *s around, gets a triple double, and the Hornets are even with the Lakers.

As for the Knicks, congrats on posting a winning season and getting to the playoffs this year.
          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
          Patreon for exclusive writing content
          Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

NBA Playoffs is a snore fest compared to the NHL Playoffs.

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

• Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post
              In other news...water is wet.
              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
              Originally posted by Quizmire
              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

And if there ever is an exciting game, it's usually on after everyone's gone to bed.
                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

David Stern's machinations to get LeBron to play KobeJesus will be epic. I think Durant, Rondo, Rose, and Duncan will all get exciting treasure maps to some deserted island of David Stern's own creation.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                  -Blackadder
                  "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                  -Casablanca
                  "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                  -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

I'd be more upset with the officiating here if the C's had any concept at all of how to defend a three point shot.

And they aren't going away either. they just keep hanging around the Heat aren't putting them away.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                    -Blackadder
                    -Casablanca
                    "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                    -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                      David Stern's machinations to get LeBron to play KobeJesus will be epic. I think Durant, Rondo, Rose, and Duncan will all get exciting treasure maps to some deserted island of David Stern's own creation.
                      Well, Duncan got his map last round, and if the Grizzlies are for real, Durant and Westbrook will be joining Duncan soon.

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
                        Well, Duncan got his map last round, and if the Grizzlies are for real, Durant and Westbrook will be joining Duncan soon.
                        After the **** show this afternoon, Rondo's map was Fed Exed as well. He'll be loaning it to Rose after this round.

This is entertaining only if you live in Miami or LA and you're dumb enough to think the Donaghy flap was the exception and not the rule.
                        Last edited by Jon; 05-01-2011, 06:37 PM.

-Blackadder
                        -Casablanca
                        -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Got to like that call on Pierce, the NBA is a joke and the Celts are senior citizens
                          I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

How convenient that the cHeat got Pierce ejected in Game 1. Must be David got some lessons from Gary on sabotage.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                              After the **** show this afternoon, Rondo's map was Fed Exed as well. He'll be loaning it to Rose after this round.

This is entertaining only if you live in Miami or LA and you're dumb enough to think the Donaghy flap was the exception and not the rule.
                              Dirk's getting his map tonight.

Comment

Jim Cornelison is doing a rendition of the Anthem tonight that is reportedly not to be missed. TNT at the top of the hour.

Comment

Working...
                                X