X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NBA 2010-11: KobeJesus vs. the LeBronathon

Originally posted by Jason A View Post
    Celtics took it to Miami again tonight.
    Chris Bosh should never be allowed to forget that Rajon Rondo dunked on him.
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Next on SportsCenter: Will the Heat win 40 games this season?

Comment

Wonder if Lebron and Wade wish they had become good friends with Boozer or Amare instead of Bosh. Dude's worthless.

Edit: Paul Pierce is well, a whiny feminine cleaning product, but this is pretty good

"paulpierce34 It's been a pleasure to bring my talents to south beach now on to Memphis"
        Last edited by bronconick; 11-12-2010, 10:47 AM.
        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

I knew LeBron was a glory hound. I knew he has ESPN as his personal shoe shiner and worshipper. However, I never knew he was a complete moron.

He likens himself to Randy Moss and well, I am starting to be unable to disagree with him. Randy, like James, is a primadonna and is spoiled.

I never thought LeBron was an overpaid nancyboy like Randy though...
          Fire Greg Shepherd!!!!

It's spelled S I O U X

We didn't win a championship, but we won a lot of respect. - Cary Eades, North Dakota Fighting Sioux Assistant Coach (Thanks PCM)

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
            The problem is that no one has ever actually seen a Minnesota T'Wolves game.
            Come on, it wasn't *that* long ago that they were in the conference finals.

Comment

Good move by the Heat.

Miami Heat ban Cleveland reporter from arena

Comment

Mark Cuban on the Heat:

Hallelujah, boys, is that great or what? …

How cool is that? Now, they could still turn it around and win out for all that matters, but you’re starting to see some of the problems. Any team with a strong, big guy that can score, they’re getting abused by. Paul Millsap goes out and pulls a Tracy McGrady. What, Tracy McGrady scored 13 and 30 and Paul Millsap scores 11 in 29 seconds or something like that? They just don’t have size to battle. They have the fewest points in the paint of any team and that’s tough. …

My buddy Dan Gilbert is smiling all the way, too. Again, it’s early in the season and you never quite know how it’s going to play out, but how glorious.
                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

The Heat have already lost 6 through 14 games. It took the '95-'96 Bulls 54 games to lose 6.

They have to go just 65-3 to beat the win total. No problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
                    The Heat have already lost 6 through 14 games. It took the '95-'96 Bulls 54 games to lose 6.

They "selling out season tickets" in an hour or whatever is working really well for them, as well.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/photos...4#photo_973958
                    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                      They "selling out season tickets" in an hour or whatever is working really well for them, as well.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/photos...4#photo_973958
                      Any bets on when Pat Riley will start coaching the team himself?

Comment

I never say this, but I have KobeJesus back on the mini-flap over him being in a Black Ops commercial. Oh no! He's playing a game where he's a soldier! The fiend!

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                        -Blackadder
                        "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                        -Casablanca
                        "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                        -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                          I never say this, but I have KobeJesus back on the mini-flap over him being in a Black Ops commercial. Oh no! He's playing a game where he's a soldier! The fiend!
                          The issue was over an NBA player being in a commercial using a gun...the league has a bit of a history with gun violence. But yeah, this was Kobe, not Gilbert Arenas or Jayson Williams.

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
                            Any bets on when Pat Riley will start coaching the team himself?
                            Give it about a month or so. Maybe a Christmas Day debut against L.A.

Comment

Is there another candidate out there besides Riley? I've heard people say he really really really doesn't want to coach. Now, he could always do a rapid 180 on that, but it almost seems most likely that they would bring in someone else first? Are there any real big names out there? I can't think of any off the top of my head.

Comment

Originally posted by WeWantMore View Post
                                Is there another candidate out there besides Riley? I've heard people say he really really really doesn't want to coach. Now, he could always do a rapid 180 on that, but it almost seems most likely that they would bring in someone else first? Are there any real big names out there? I can't think of any off the top of my head.
                                Jeff VanGundy

Comment

Working...
                                X