Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NBA 2010-11: KobeJesus vs. the LeBronathon

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
    Test patterns, static, Boggle tournaments....
    Sorry, Yahtzee, ultimate frisbee
    Twitter: DanMountSports
    2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
      I'm still trying to find someone willing to sit through 3 hours of NFL Countdown to let me know what the hell they're talking about for that long. They only really talk about 3-4 games a week as is.
      My sources informed me that NFL Network has pregane coverage fr FOUR hours
      tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Maybe the mothership ought to consider bringing back NHL2Night. It was my favorite show until it got canceled.

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Well, the NBA can start now. Ron Artest got booted off Dancing With the Stars tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
            My sources informed me that NFL Network has pregane coverage fr FOUR hours
            It's the NFL Network. It's kinda understandable for them.
            FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

• Originally posted by Hammer View Post
              It's the NFL Network. It's kinda understandable for them.
              lots of Time to fill....
              tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

They've "postponed" the start of training camp and a number of preseason games.

Fine with me. I'd rather watch Rachael Ray on repeat than hear about LeBron.
                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

They've "postponed" the start of training camp and a number of preseason games.

Fine with me. I'd rather watch Rachael Ray on repeat than hear about LeBron.
                  Wonder is ESPN has gone to DEFCON 2 at this point?

Comment

They're at DEFCON 1. With Brett Favre retired and no LeBron or Kobe highlights to show, they've come up with enough NFL filler to last two lifetimes.
                    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                    Patreon for exclusive writing content
                    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

They're at DEFCON 1. With Brett Favre retired and no LeBron or Kobe highlights to show, they've come up with enough NFL filler to last two lifetimes.
                      And zero hockey or Rugby World Cup

Comment

• Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
                        No, they're still at 2. They have enough football and baseball. They'll move to DEFCON 1 in February...
                        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                        Originally posted by Quizmire
                        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                          No, they're still at 2. They have enough football and baseball. They'll move to DEFCON 1 in February...
                          They showed Preseason NHL highlights on Sportscenter yesterday...
                          Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                            They showed Preseason NHL highlights on Sportscenter yesterday...
                            I'm surprised that they didn't have a breakdown of the Simmonds thing and call hockey fans racist. It would be in their nature to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                              Nah..... Swimsuit issue then squeakball starts the tournament runs until April.
                              CCT '77 & '78
                              4 kids
                              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post
                                I'm surprised that they didn't have a breakdown of the Simmonds thing and call hockey fans racist. It would be in their nature to do that.
                                Oh they did that too...
                                Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Working...
                                X