Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NBA 2010-11: KobeJesus vs. the LeBronathon

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
    Both Billy Hunter and David Stern say there's a good chance of the 2011-12 season being wiped out.

That's wonderful!
    Best wedding present EVER!
    Twitter: DanMountSports
    2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
      Both Billy Hunter and David Stern say there's a good chance of the 2011-12 season being wiped out.

That's wonderful!
      And ESPN and TNT will probably show all of the league's bums playing overseas.

Comment

Originally posted by dave29 View Post
        And ESPN and TNT will probably show all of the league's bums playing overseas.
        Above actually covering hockey? Yep. Sounds about right.

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Ron Artest is going to be part of the cast of Dancing With The Stars for the fall season. So I guess the NBA season really won't be happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
            Ron Artest is going to be part of the cast of Dancing With The Stars for the fall season. So I guess the NBA season really won't be happening.
            Who cares? I'll be watching hockey.

Comment

Good news hockey fans!

Labor talks collapse

Comment

Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post
                Good news hockey fans!

Labor talks collapse
                I wonder what ESPN will find to show/talk about if the NBA season is delayed or doesn't happen?
                Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                  I wonder what ESPN will find to show/talk about if the NBA season is delayed or doesn't happen?
                  THIS...

Not entirely bad, but still will have it's moments...
                  It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                    THIS...

More football until February. Then pitchers and catchers are reporting.
                    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                      THIS...

ESPN will show double dutch and re-run EPL games as long as it gets them out of talking about the NHL.

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                        Poker, the National Spelling Bee, and Magic: the Gathering tournaments. They'll make do.
                        Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post
                          Good news hockey fans!

Labor talks collapse
                          Happy birthday to me!
                          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                          Patreon for exclusive writing content
                          Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                            Isn't it already obvious? MORE NFL coverage. They have like five new shows and three are NFL themed. Plus NFL Live is now an hour long.
                            tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                              Isn't it already obvious? MORE NFL coverage. They have like five new shows and three are NFL themed. Plus NFL Live is now an hour long.
                              I'm still trying to find someone willing to sit through 3 hours of NFL Countdown to let me know what the hell they're talking about for that long. They only really talk about 3-4 games a week as is.
                              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                                Poker, the National Spelling Bee, and Magic: the Gathering tournaments. They'll make do.
                                Test patterns, static, Boggle tournaments....
                                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Working...
                                X