Custom Sports Apparel Lettering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Sports Apparel Lettering

Can anyone recommend a good sports apparel custom lettering shop in the Twin Cities area? Bought a Twins official road jersey...with the 50th anniversary arm patches. I want to add numbers on front and back and a name on back, all in official fonts and colors to be the real deal. Don't know if shops are interested in just a one off job. Thanks!
    Minnesota Hockey

Re: Custom Sports Apparel Lettering

If they are still around, the shop at MOA is good (last I went there, they went through a mom'n'pop called "Bleacher Bums" located in Blaine, business out of their house). Have a few jerseys lettered by them, NEVER a complaint.

Edit: the MOA store is something like Team Choice, or similar.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

You should find out if the Twins team pro shops will do it. They would have access to the MLB lettering/font.
      PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
      Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
      NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
        You should find out if the Twins team pro shops will do it. They would have access to the MLB lettering/font.
        Yes, they will.
        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
        Originally posted by Quizmire
        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Thanks a bunch for the responses all. I'll investigate all suggestions 'til I get it done. It's a very nice jersey. I really like the "Minnesota" script across the front.

Now I have to call my Chicago friend and dispense a little grief.
          Minnesota Hockey

Comment

Working...
          X