Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Patriots 2010: the Year We Make Contracts

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
    Soooooooooo.....am I the only one scared ****less about this game next week? Yes? OK.
    Hell no. and that's before we came up against mookie's density.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
    -Blackadder
    "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
    -Casablanca
    "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
    -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Netman View Post
      Perhaps your *** Should have its own thread!
      I'm not starting it.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
      -Blackadder
      -Casablanca
      "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
      -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon View Post
        Hell no. and that's before we came up against mookie's density.
        Atlanta
        Pittsburgh

Mookie's density!!
        3 yrs in a row!!
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

The only potential flaw in your reasoning, mookie, is that based on the game a month ago (when the Jets had looked like **** two weeks in a row), the Steelers probably wouldn't beat the Jets. Wouldn't the easiest path toward a Pittsburgh SB have been to beat a banged-up Indy team at home, have Baltimore beat NE, and then beat the Ravens in the AFCCG?

I'm still trying to digest that Caldwell TO with a half-minute to go. Is there ANY explanation for that? Did he not know the time remaining, the down, the yard line, the timeouts remaining, or does he simply have no idea what he's doing?

Comment

Originally posted by Jason A View Post
            The only potential flaw in your reasoning, mookie, is that based on the game a month ago (when the Jets had looked like **** two weeks in a row), the Steelers probably wouldn't beat the Jets. Wouldn't the easiest path toward a Pittsburgh SB have been to beat a banged-up Indy team at home, have Baltimore beat NE, and then beat the Ravens in the AFCCG?

I'm still trying to digest that Caldwell TO with a half-minute to go. Is there ANY explanation for that? Did he not know the time remaining, the down, the yard line, the timeouts remaining, or does he simply have no idea what he's doing?
            He's auditioning to take Tim Army's job?

-Blackadder
            -Casablanca
            -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

• Originally posted by Jason A View Post
              The only potential flaw in your reasoning, mookie...
              -I have many flaws

Yes. Your idea of giving me the colts and letting suggs/Lewis break Tommy boy's leg would have worked. But I'll try this way. Maybe the home teams can win today. That will allow me another bye next week for both ATL & PIT.

Stillers will have an easier time with nyj than bal. And they ain't beating the patsies if they meet in two weeks. Though hopefully Harrison and co will tak out Tommy and give the falcons an easy time in the SB.

I just have no confidence in my chances, even with a 1 seed in one conference and a 2 seed in the other.

Dang patsies!!!!!!!
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                I'm not starting it.
                Well, someone did

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                  Soooooooooo.....am I the only one scared ****less about this game next week? Yes? OK.
                  Scarlent, be fair, the Pats could be playing the Lions next week and you'd be scared ****less

Comment

And away we go!
                    BobGlauber
                    Rex on 45-3 loss: "I told Belichick after the game, 'We'll see you in Round 3.'" Belichick's reaction? "He just looked at me." #nyj
                    half a minute ago via web

Comment

First time in my life I'm rooting for the Patriots this weekend.

Beware Pats fans....

I'm a Bills/Mets/Rangers fan so winning isn't exactly synonomous with me.

I just hate Rex Ryan and the Jets fan base that much that I've found room to root for the team that has thoroughly owned us the last decade.
                      The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                      "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                      GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                      GO LAKERS!!!
                      GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                      "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                      Oswego State '09

Comment

The Patriots owe it to their fans to try to hand the Jets a 63-0 beatdown.

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                          Not sure the 45-3 game helps the Pats, generally it motivates the other team but we'll see. I don't think Ryan talking trash about Brady last week helps the Jets either
                          It will make it only slightly more fun to watch them beat the Jets but it would suck way more if they lost and we have to watch Rex afterward...hopefully Pats fans will come up with enough feet related signs and pictures to distract Rex during the game. Maybe they can do it like the Bud commercial and at a key time the fans use cards to show a woman's foot...but 100ft long...Rex would have to run back to the locker room for a while. If it was English soccer, you know they'd be singing some great 'feet/foot/toe' songs.
                          I believe in life, and I believe in love, but the world in which I live in keeps trying to prove me wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason A View Post
                            And away we go!
                            Ryan to reporter about Brady going to see a play on Broadway...

Comment

Brady has other interests, wow, probably why he is a better QB than Peyton
                              I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by Gibber View Post
                                Scarlent, be fair, the Pats could be playing the Lions next week and you'd be scared ****less
                                She had a really good reason after the way they played the first half in Detroit.
                                I was nervous against the Browns. For good reason.
                                I was nervous against the Packers, Ravens and Colts. For less of a good reason.

I was also nervious against the Steelers and the Monday nighter against the Jets. Not for a good reason. Meh.

-Blackadder
                                -Casablanca
                                -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Working...
                                X