Patriots 2010: the Year We Make Contracts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Patriots 2010: the Year We Make Contracts

Big possession coming up now. GB gets the ball to start the second half. 2:17 left, three timeouts. Nice drive here would be great.

Connolly!

Comment

Nice runback
      I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

And the award for best TBA impersonation: me.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
        -Blackadder
        "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
        -Casablanca
        "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
        -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Okay, let's see how many flags get thrown this time.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
          -Blackadder
          -Casablanca
          "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
          -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

I had a feeling this was going to happen. Third string QB, against Brady? It's one of those stories......planets aligned and all that. Had Rodgers not gotten hurt last week, I'm thinking the Pats would be rolling over this team.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
              I had a feeling this was going to happen. Third string QB, against Brady? It's one of those stories......planets aligned and all that. Had Rodgers not gotten hurt last week, I'm thinking the Pats would be rolling over this team.
              Second string. And the importance of who your quarterback is would be one of those things that's VASTLY overstated. But your point still holds.

P.S. I smell a little bit of a rope-a-dope going on. Your Pats will have a strong second half, and I'll probably be depressed by 11:00 pm (central).
              Last edited by ExileOnDaytonStreet; 12-19-2010, 09:09 PM.
              If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

I'm hoping the offense gets their heads out of their ***, the defense pressures Flynn, and Hochuli's diva moment is over. If not, this is a going to be longgggg night (Mrs Jon grew up 20 minutes from Lambeau).

-Blackadder
                -Casablanca
                -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Is it just me or is Brandon Merriweather the worst free safety in the league? The one thing you absolutely have to be able to do when you are FS is play the angles and game in and game out he continues to show a complete lack of expertise in this area, as he takes out his own players more often than the other teams'. If the guy hasn't got it by now he never will. Where's Fred Marion when you need him...

Comment

About time that kid screwed up, nice return also

Comment

You fools need to ****!!!!!

a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by carltonbarrett View Post
                        Is it just me or is Brandon Merriweather the worst free safety in the league? The one thing you absolutely have to be able to do when you are FS is play the angles and game in and game out he continues to show a complete lack of expertise in this area, as he takes out his own players more often than the other teams'. If the guy hasn't got it by now he never will. Where's Fred Marion when you need him...
                        Not just you. It feels like his one ability is to hit people hard. Its a nice skill, but god, he misses a lot of tackles and seems to just try to hit anything that moves...instead of covering people.
                        Feed The Hungry! Click once a day!

Comment

Packers moving the ball at will. The D is on the field way to long, big mistake by wilfork

Comment

How to you miss guys that badly

Comment

Originally posted by carltonbarrett View Post
                              Is it just me or is Brandon Merriweather the worst free safety in the league?
                              It's not just you. I'd be shocked if he's playing for NE next September.

I'm wondering if there's a team out there that might be willing to take him and Butler as a package deal. Two talented guys who haven't put it together. Maybe we could get a midround draft choice for the two of them and go get some guys who can get the job done.

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                                How to you miss guys that badly
                                It's not like the guy is fast, what the hell was that???
                                Feed The Hungry! Click once a day!

Comment

Working...
                                X