Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Patriots 2010: the Year We Make Contracts

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
    Awwww, it's so sweet that he was so concerned about Tom Brady's welfare. What a guy!
    That is an article where the editor should have asked "do you really want me to run this?". What a waste of type...Brady's biggest risk would have been covering punts...where the Jets coaching staff could get at him. If any team should have had their backup QB in, it was the JEST...they will need theirs before the Pats need Hoyer.
    I believe in life, and I believe in love, but the world in which I live in keeps trying to prove me wrong.

Comment

It's getting stormy out there again, isn't it? Much of the hatred that ebbed following Bernard Pollard's hit and continuing on through 4th-and-2 and then New England's pathetic 2009 playoff debacle seems to have come back to life over the last month. It's Hate-riot Season again, coming to a television/newspaper/magazine/message board near you.

Gregg Easterbrook must be getting a warm-and-fuzzy feeling, as he forecasts his page views rising by the week.

Comment

Logic is to Hate-riot Nation as soap is to water and Dirty is to Roboshark.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
        -Blackadder
        "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
        -Casablanca
        "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
        -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Pats playing in the snow once again? Whats up with that
          I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
            Paint Thinner Nation carries it with them from place to place.

I'm a bit concerned that they won't take Green Bay as seriously with Rodgers out. That Cleveland game just sticks in my mind... I have a feeling they lose one of the next 3 games.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
            -Blackadder
            -Casablanca
            "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
            -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
              Apparently not anymore. Just saw the weather and it looks like that storm is not gonna happen now.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                Paint Thinner Nation carries it with them from place to place.

I'm a bit concerned that they won't take Green Bay as seriously with Rodgers out. That Cleveland game just sticks in my mind... I have a feeling they lose one of the next 3 games.
                i would like for them to win the next three, then lose the fourth!
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Danny Woodhead takes a part time job.

The Hobbit tries to sell his own jersey, only one person recognizes him, and then he dismisses here pretty easily.
                  bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

That Woodhead video is pretty funny.

Rodgers has been downgraded to "out" Sunday night. That reminds me -- from the karma files:

Last Sunday at the bar, three Packers fans are chatting at a table about having to root for the horrible, cheating Patriots against the Bears. One pointed out that Green Bay was playing NE the following week and someone piped up, "Maybe they'll break Brady's neck." Chuckles ensued, but I noticed that the two women sitting a couple seats down from me at the bar didn't really appreciate the comment. They didn't say anything but I heard some murmuring.

Okay, fast-forward ten minutes, just as these women are getting ready to leave to make it back to Boston for the Pats' 4:15 kickoff. Rodgers rushes up the middle, gets hit, and doesn't get up right away. One of the women, as she's putting on her jacket, turns and says, "I hope he didn't break his neck" and then heads for the door. It was greeted with silence.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason A View Post

Rodgers has been downgraded to "out" Sunday night. That reminds me -- from the karma files:

Last Sunday at the bar, three Packers fans are chatting at a table about having to root for the horrible, cheating Patriots against the Bears. One pointed out that Green Bay was playing NE the following week and someone piped up, "Maybe they'll break Brady's neck." Chuckles ensued, but I noticed that the two women sitting a couple seats down from me at the bar didn't really appreciate the comment. They didn't say anything but I heard some murmuring.

Okay, fast-forward ten minutes, just as these women are getting ready to leave to make it back to Boston for the Pats' 4:15 kickoff. Rodgers rushes up the middle, gets hit, and doesn't get up right away. One of the women, as she's putting on her jacket, turns and says, "I hope he didn't break his neck" and then heads for the door. It was greeted with silence.
                      And you said, "See you later, Scarlet!"

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
                        And you said, "See you later, Scarlet!"
                        *snicker*

Comment

Originally posted by Jason A View Post

"Paint thinner is a helluva drug."
                          -Rick James

-Blackadder
                          -Casablanca
                          -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

So far the Pats are looking past the Packers

Comment

This is the September/October defense, especially on third down. Very poor.

And really, how do you throw a flag 20-30 seconds after the play ends? Seriously?

Comment

Unreal, the Pats D is freakin awful. Nice Pass interference call, now the 2nd is over with the Pats D on the field the whole time

Comment

Working...
                                X