Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Patriots 2010: the Year We Make Contracts

Sunday's forecast for Chicago:
    Snow and windy. Highs in the low 20s and lows in the mid single digits.

Comment

Spikes suspended for 4 games.
      Feed The Hungry! Click once a day!

Comment

Originally posted by Terrierbyassociation View Post
        Spikes suspended for 4 games.
        Wait... What?!?!?!

Edit: http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/stor...for-four-games
        Originally posted by Bakunin
        Learning the history and actually suffering through it are very different things. You simply can't appreciate a title as much if you don't suffer through a lot of failure beforehand. To put it another way, if MNS ever gets any, he'll appreciate the experience on a far deeper level than the rest of us did when it was our first time, simply because he's gone far longer and failed far more than we ever did.

Comment

Wonderful. A "medication I should've gotten clarification on."

What an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason A View Post

What an idiot.
            Medical marijuana???
            I believe in life, and I believe in love, but the world in which I live in keeps trying to prove me wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by pirate View Post
              Medical marijuana???
              No, that's Hernandez.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason A View Post

What an idiot.
                Don't worry, its' not steroids so its just like that cheater Merriman... He was probably taking something worse and using this to mask it.

Comment

Don't worry, its' not steroids so its just like that cheater Merriman... He was probably taking something worse and using this to mask it.
                  Like plutonium!

How long before the NY Post starts adding beautiful beautiful astericks to the Pat's records to distract them from the fact that the Jest **** the bed?

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                  -Blackadder
                  "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                  -Casablanca
                  "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                  -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                    Like plutonium!

How long before the NY Post starts adding beautiful beautiful astericks to the Pat's records to distract them from the fact that the Jest **** the bed?
                    I don't care, I'm just enjoying the delicious quiet in this thread after you couldn't shut people in this thread up about Merriman. J-E-S-T JEST JEST JEST!

Comment

I don't care, I'm just enjoying the delicious quiet in this thread after you couldn't shut people in this thread up about Merriman. J-E-S-T JEST JEST JEST!
                      this is quiet?
                      You certainly do keep a grudge, eh?

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                      -Blackadder
                      -Casablanca
                      "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                      -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

You anyone defending him like you did Merriman?
                        I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

so the world of bellicheat expands to PEDs. was only a matter of time, i suppose
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

I know it's illegal and all, but I don't know why an obvious performance reducer like pot would have such stiff penalties.

That said, it is a banned substance and this idiot should have known better.
                            I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

Originally posted by Swansong View Post
                              I know it's illegal and all, but I don't know why an obvious performance reducer like pot would have such stiff penalties.

Word is that he's always been a few wheels short of a unicycle. this proves it.

-Blackadder
                              -Casablanca
                              -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Swansong View Post

It was pot?
                                I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Working...
                                X