Patriots 2010: the Year We Make Contracts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Patriots 2010: the Year We Make Contracts

So that whole thing was just a dream, right? What really happened in the game?

Because there's no way they beat a 9-2 team by six touchdowns.

Comment

Rex, sincerely man, you guys are the best, great team, proven QB, stifling defense, your special teams are special, really, I mean it.

Sincerely,

Bill B.
      Foxboro, MA
      I believe in life, and I believe in love, but the world in which I live in keeps trying to prove me wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
        How long will it take till we hear the whining about running up the score?
        When its 4th and inches and you have a 30 point lead late in the game and you go for it, you might have been running it up Not sure I like it as far as the next time they meet goes but I certainly like it when Rex Ryan has nothing to say after the game
        I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Fun reading this morning:

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/item_...gNn2EjHGeWCf3M

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
          -Blackadder
          "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
          -Casablanca
          "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
          -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Well that was satisfying.

Juck the Fets.
            I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
              When its 4th and inches and you have a 30 point lead late in the game and you go for it, you might have been running it up Not sure I like it as far as the next time they meet goes but I certainly like it when Rex Ryan has nothing to say after the game
              Kicking the field goal would have also been 'running it up', I think they did the 'right' thing...line up, run a basic running play and see if they stop you. They couldn't punt from there...at least they didn't run a fake FG or a flea flicker, that would have been running it up...and I would have laughed about it.
              I believe in life, and I believe in love, but the world in which I live in keeps trying to prove me wrong.

Comment

Yep.
                RapSheet
                Brady, on Belichick's message late in game: "We're playing 60 minutes. I don't give a sh*t what the score is," Brady told WEEI.
                less than a minute ago via TweetDeck

Comment

The Pats just scored another TD...

Comment

I love it the Jets and their head coach run their mouths for what seems like weeks, we are the better team etc. etc. and then they are angry that the Patriots did their talking on the field.

I think the message from the Patriots to the Jets last night was, *#@^ off!!!!!

Comment

I'm not great with stats, but Brady's four-game stretch has to be one of his best ever, right? Cleveland was awful and before that he had a mix of good/decent games, but starting with Pittsburgh he has been on fire.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason A View Post
                        I'm not great with stats, but Brady's four-game stretch has to be one of his best ever, right? Cleveland was awful and before that he had a mix of good/decent games, but starting with Pittsburgh he has been on fire.
                        Just running some quick stats, it is his best 4 game stretch ever. His QB rating over the last 4 games is 138.7 and his two other best 4 game stretches came in 2007 (shocking, I know). Weeks 1-4 and then weeks 5-8. Both under his current stretch of QB awesomeness.
                        Last edited by Chickens@NU; 12-09-2010, 06:43 AM.
                        Originally posted by Bakunin
                        Learning the history and actually suffering through it are very different things. You simply can't appreciate a title as much if you don't suffer through a lot of failure beforehand. To put it another way, if MNS ever gets any, he'll appreciate the experience on a far deeper level than the rest of us did when it was our first time, simply because he's gone far longer and failed far more than we ever did.

Comment

Originally posted by Chickens@NU View Post
                          Just running some quick stats, it is his best 4 game stretch ever. His QB rating over the last 4 games is 138.7 and his two other best 4 game stretches came in 2007 (shocking, I know). Weeks 1-4 and then weeks 5-9. Both under his current stretch of QB awesomeness.
                          Thanks Chickens. It has definitely seemed like his best stretch ever. Not sure what happened after Cleveland, but I like it.

In other news, this bull**** again?
                          Braylon Edwards on #Patriots: "I don't want to say they ran the score up, but they ran the score up."
                          about 6 hours ago via ƜberTwitter

Comment

To Braylon Edwards: If you don't like it, stop them.
                            Providence College
                            National Champions

Save the Fighting Sioux!!

Comment

Originally posted by Netman View Post
                              To Braylon Edwards: If you don't like it, stop them.
                              I subscribe to the pro/non-pro rule here...in college, HS etc. it is wrong to run up the score, in the pros, all is fair. It wasn't their fault Sanchez decided to start throwing the ball to them. And to top it off, if you run your mouth all the time you better expect somebody to try to stuff the football down there when they get a chance.

this is good for the Pats, there is always a chance the Jets really were able to act like the pats and put the game behind them...much better they are whining about it days later, increases the likelihood that they meltdown over the last 4 games. And what could be better than that?

Comment

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2...9&sportCat=nfl

Somebody figured it out

Comment

Working...
                                X