X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Patriots 2010: the Year We Make Contracts

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
    Pats defense today was........not good.
    I'm just going to re-post this now, because it applies. How do the Pats have 8 wins against some really tough teams when their defense is so porous???

Comment

6 1/2...... 6 1/2. don't blow it now!!!
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

What the he'll is Brady yelling about?!?

Comment

This one had a familiar feel: the play of the defense makes you wonder how they'll ever make a stop, and then you look up and suddenly the game has shifted. Sometimes you're not even sure how and when it happened, though today the McCourty INT did stick out as a huge play.

Fragile Fred was even active today! (But he didn't play a snap.)

Also, Woodhead has been extended through 2012.

Nine wins as of Thanksgiving Day. Very nice. I don't want to get ahead of things, but just thinking about who they've beaten (specifically, Balt/Pitt), and the strength-of-victory tiebreaker (which could actually end up playing a decisive role), this Jets game in 11 days sets up as a monster game -- winner has the inside track to the No. 1 seed, while the loser has the inside track to the No. 5 seed (and perhaps a trip to Indy or San Diego).

Comment

ESPN's hatred of the Patriots continues:

http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/nfl...ory?id=5851595

Way to substantiate your claim, INT boy. You guess the ref didn't see it? I see...

I love the comments section too. An argument for mass castration if there ever was one.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
            -Blackadder
            "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
            -Casablanca
            "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
            -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
              ESPN's hatred of the Patriots continues:

http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/nfl...ory?id=5851595

Way to substantiate your claim, INT boy. You guess the ref didn't see it? I see...

I love the comments section too. An argument for mass castration if there ever was one.
              i guess INT boy has a misinterpretation of the ruuuuuuuuules.

Comment

All I want for Christmas is a Woodhead Fathead. What it is, is a fathead of Danny Woodhead. By the way, how much wood could a Woodhead head if a Woodhead could head wood??

Comment

Gee, I wonder if the hew and cry over this will match the BS I had to put up with during "Spygate"?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5855075

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                  -Blackadder
                  -Casablanca
                  "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                  -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Gee, I wonder if the hew and cry over this will match the BS I had to put up with during "Spygate"?

He learned it from Belichek
                    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                      He learned it from Belichek
                      qft!

Comment

Pats fans will bear the brunt of this - see wally's post.

[totally girl shallow moment]Wes Welker has pretty eyes.[/totally girl shallow moment]

Comment

Have you seen this steaming pile of excrement posted over at the Worldwide Leader in Sports?

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/po...o-feel-cheated

A sampling:

Steve Scarnecchia, the person responsible for the illicit taping earlier this month, worked for New England when the Patriots allegedly taped St. Louis Rams practices before Super Bowl XXXVI in 2002. As a result, I'm more comfortable removing the word "allegedly" from the previous sentence. The Patriots employed cheaters. Scarnecchia's father, Dante, still works for the Patriots.
                          Serenity now, serenity now, serenity NOW!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jason A View Post
                            Have you seen this steaming pile of excrement posted over at the Worldwide Leader in Sports?

A sampling:

The comments are always the best part of any of the crap you read online
                            I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by Jason A View Post

A sampling:

The tortured logic that connects the Bronco's "cheating" with the Pats is hilarious. I half expect an OTL documentary from the Anti-Hockey Wold Wide Leader in LeBron Hyping about how "Bellicheat" bombed that island in South Korea. It's all connected!!!!!11!1!

-Blackadder
                              -Casablanca
                              -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                                The comments are always the best part of any of the crap you read online
                                In that they make Hokydad look coherent and rational, yes.

-Blackadder
                                -Casablanca
                                -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Working...
                                X