Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fantasy College Hockey #9 (The Apricot-Flavored Season)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy College Hockey #9 (The Apricot-Flavored Season)

Announcing Fantasy College Hockey - Year 9!

www.fantasycollegehockey.com

Fantasy College Hockey is open to everyone. This league will be the one run by me and seanpc03, although you are free to form your own leagues independently on the website.

Please post here by September 24 if you would like to participate. I will randomly divvy up those who post wanting in into leagues.

I would also like to propose draft dates of Sept 29 amd 30.

Read the full rules and regulations at: www.fantasycollegehockey.com

Yes, the thread title is a reference to the Vermont-made Magic Hat beer called #9. (East coast bias for sure.)
    Boston College Eagle Hockey » "We want our players to leave here with a diploma in one hand and a ring in the other." - Jerry York

Try FantasyCollegeHockey.com

sigpic

"I said, it's all in our hands / got to learn to respect what we don't understand /we are fortunate ones, fortunate ones, I swear."

Re: Fantasy College Hockey #9 (The Apricot-Flavored Season)

I'm interested (and a big fan of Magic Hat).
    Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Originally posted by Federal League View Post
      I'm interested (and a big fan of Magic Hat).
      Remind me, have you played before? If you need more information on how it works, go to www.fantasycollegehockey.com and click on Rules.
      Boston College Eagle Hockey » "We want our players to leave here with a diploma in one hand and a ring in the other." - Jerry York

sigpic

"I said, it's all in our hands / got to learn to respect what we don't understand /we are fortunate ones, fortunate ones, I swear."

Comment

Also, if anyone has any suggestions for scoring changes, now's the time.

sigpic

Comment

I'm in
          Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

I would like to join..
            Originally posted by Hokydad
            Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

Count me in again!
              Go Bulldogs!!!!

Comment

I'm in again.
                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

I'm in!

Comment

Nice, I'll definitely play. I'll read up on the rules when I get home tonight.
                    On Jamie Oleksiak:

Originally posted by Hokydad
                    If he comes next year he will be eaten alive. Zero chance of success in Hockey East next year

Comment

I'd like to join...
                      Umass Lowell Riverhawks

Comment

i'm in
                        “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
                        Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
                        Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
                        National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

If you want in please add yourself here:
                          http://bit.ly/fchuschoreg

sigpic

Comment

I'll play again.
                            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

I'm in
                              2016 and 2019 HOCKEY EAST CHAMPIONS
                              2018, 2019 and 2020 BEANPOT CHAMPIONS

MATTHEWS ARENA 1910-Present: THE CATHEDRAL OF COLLEGE HOCKEY

Comment

Working...
                              X